Reaction score
:rose: Remembering Tim Bosma and waiting for Justice :rose:

bosma-wife.jpg

National Post

By Molly Hayes

B821254669Z.1_20130514195432_000_GQ9VSLAR.2_Content.jpg

TIM AND HIS DAUGHTER
Photo courtesy of the Bosma family​

My question is, why did MS deny referring to "the thing" when it's in an actual text message extracted from Meneses's phone, which he was using to communicate with Michalski at the time?

Such a good point.

With thanks for your great timeline, billandrew, the following has been copied from it.

On May 11, 2013, via MM's phone, MS texted the following to AM:

2:22 pmSmich (Meneses phone) texts Michalski: "Tell him were [sic] its at and ask him to bring it to me with the other thing."

Does this seem suspicious to anyone? I re-read it today. "He hasn't spoken to Michalski since May 2013. "We had come to an agreement related to this case and lies had been said" Hagerman says #Bosma Apr 06, 2016 (from htps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zxyo_MC4bf28IMfFvSuu5ETlebQlyw__2QSDhYkGxMU/pubhtml?gid=0&single=false#)

I'm wondering about "we had come to an agreement related to this case"...Could it be they created the story they would tell?

I just keep thinking someone knows more, but there is an anti-snitch or bro-code none will break--maybe so as not to incriminate themselves, but just wondering if he meant a corroboration of their story, or something else?

For example, do you forget or dismiss Marlena's testimony about the celebratory mood in the car?

Was he protecting her?

Do you ignore or minimize the sausage frying and fireside furniture texts sent by MS?

Furniture, maybe a potential theft. Sausage I don't know.

Do you dismiss AM's story about how Mark told him to get the thing from Hagerman?

Hope Crown pushes this!

Do you ignore what MS's mother told police about how when Millard was arrested, Smich was concerned he would never get his car?

Maybe now that DM is in jail she realizes MS won't be getting the car. Could be that simple.

Do you forget Daly's testimony about how MS was just fine that week until DM was arrested and his mood changed?

Not sure, but do we believe BD completely?

Do you ignore the fact that MS has no explanation for his disappeared SIM cards?

Those are not needed, from my understanding.

Do you think his total gun amnesia story is realistic?

I think he is scared poopless. Google Krucifix14. DM past lawyer is his current lawyer, very strange.

Do you take into account that this is about the only story he can tell to have any hope at all of getting off?

Yes, I have. I don't want him to get off. But, I couldn't find him guilty. Yet.

Does MS's testimony trump everything for you? And if so, how is that not an "emotional decision"?

I have been following this since Tim went missing. It pops up on my FB memories. I have lived it's trial, like many of us, for months. I've sent prayers up during the most difficult testimonies. It's exhausting me. So, I hope that answers your question.

When you say you believe the MS story, do you put all the previous trial evidence out of your mind?

For example, do you forget or dismiss Marlena's testimony about the celebratory mood in the car?

Do you ignore or minimize the sausage frying and fireside furniture texts sent by MS?

Do you dismiss AM's story about how Mark told him to get the thing from Hagerman?

Do you ignore what MS's mother told police about how when Millard was arrested, Smich was concerned he would never get his car?

Do you forget Daly's testimony about how MS was just fine that week until DM was arrested and his mood changed?

Do you ignore the fact that MS has no explanation for his disappeared SIM cards?

Do you take into account that this is about the only story he can tell to have any hope at all of getting off?

Does MS's testimony trump everything for you? And if so, how is that not an "emotional decision"?

My apologies, I have no idea how to bold my own thoughts.

Does this seem suspicious to anyone? I re-read it today. "He hasn't spoken to Michalski since May 2013. "We had come to an agreement related to this case and lies had been said" Hagerman says #Bosma Apr 06, 2016 (from htps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zxyo_MC4bf28IMfFvSuu5ETlebQlyw__2QSDhYkGxMU/pubhtml?gid=0&single=false#)

I'm wondering about "we had come to an agreement related to this case"...Could it be they created the story they would tell?

I just keep thinking someone knows more, but there is an anti-snitch or bro-code none will break--maybe so as not to incriminate themselves, but just wondering if he meant a corroboration of their story, or something else?

I think the inconsistencies in MH's and AM's stories speak to the truthfulness of their testimony. It's when stories line up too perfectly that there's a problem.

MH said AM told him Dellen would have wanted ithe toolbox to go to Smich. AM said he did what Smich wanted. Dellen didn't figure in the decision.

Personally, I didn't think either guy was lying in court. I just think they were so panicked and shocked that it's hardly surprising they came out with different incompatible versions.

MH also struck me as way more sophisticated than AM whereas AM IMO took more responsibility for his actions.

Frankly, I think both these guys are done with missions forever. Being hauled in and out of court for years, as they may very well be, is not easy.

Yes, I have. I don't want him to get off. But, I couldn't find him guilty. Yet.

I have been following this since Tim went missing. It pops up on my FB memories. I have lived it's trial, like many of us, for months. I've sent prayers up during the most difficult testimonies. It's exhausting me. So, I hope that answers your question.

I've read your logical thinking. Just want to suggest it is not the MS you hear speak today that is being tried, it is the personality he was three years ago. I agree with ABro's points. I especially think they were both trying to get away with murder and only when the heat got on them did they go into panic mode. Had LE not gotten them, I no doubt believe MS and DM would have already committed more crimes by now. They had a plan to "build some empires."

MH also struck me as way more sophisticated than AM whereas AM IMO took more responsibility for his actions.

Frankly, I think both these guys are done with missions forever. Being hauled in and out of court for years, as they may very well be, is not easy.

Rsbm
Will these guys ever be charged for the "missions" /illegal activities they admitted to?

All comments are JMO unless stated otherwise

I think both accused are guilty of murdering TB. They planned the truck theft together over a long time and had not been able to steal one by the time they went on the 1st test drive. Frustration and failure was getting to them both. I do think that IT got away only because they thought he'd pose a possible threat to them both. They were not going to let a solid opportunity pass again to get the diesel truck DM needed. On TB's test drive I believe that neither DM or MS were going to accept failure again. They went up TB's driveway with the full intention to take the truck and the owner to succeed in their mission at any cost, and I believe TB paid that cost with his life. I think he was doomed the moment he agreed to allow the later evening test drive. After that it was all systems go for both DM and MS.

In texts to and from DM, MS and even AM you can see DM's desperation building and he was fully prepared, and preparing others for more risky business than any of them had done in the past. It was time to dangerously escalate things and if violence was necessary to get that truck, so be it. DM succeeded in recruiting MS to be his accomplice. I think AM likely wanted no part of the plan and opted out because I believe it possible that DM had let others know he was ready to take a truck by force if need be. All DM and MS needed was the right truck and the right owner in the right circumstances. They decided on May 6th that TB was the right match to carry out their plan. They didn't have time to delay. There was no plan B to come back later to take TB's truck. Once they left the driveway with TB there was no looking back.

I believe that both DM and MS were armed and fully prepared and willing to use their weapons on the test drive with TB. Two men - fist to fist - with one victim could have easily overpowered that lone victim had TB put up any resistance and they knew it. They could have let TB live. They could have taken the truck and let TB out on a remote side road in the dead of night. They were cowards. They never planned to let TB leave alive. They took a gun or guns on that test drive because DM wanted a truck and wasn't going to keep scoping them out indefinitely. I think once he spoke to TB on the phone, DM determined that TB was a "nice guy" and that perception likely emboldened DM and MS in their plan. DM and MS thought that TB wouldn't put up a fight against two young and threatening guys while out alone on a test drive drive in his rural area on a Monday evening. I bet seeing SB in the driveway, and if TB had mentioned he just out his baby to bed, that DM and MS would be encouraged that they indeed chose a nice decent guy who had every reason to live and no reason to resist their plan. I believe they were right.

I think TB was killed by both accused once they got to the Bobcat location, a location I believe was pre-planned and one that DM was familiar with. The reason they killed TB there is by that time they were quite close to the farm and the incinerator and a reasonable distance from TB's area. I think the plan was to order TB out of the truck at gunpoint to shoot him outside of the truck and transfer his body into the bed if the truck, but something interfered with that plan. DM or MS may have shot TB before TB could comply with their command. Whichever of the accused deviated from the plan to shoot TB outside of the truck, it doesn't matter. TB was dead. TB's phone was discarded almost as an afterthought in the ensuing aftermath, in those adrenaline rushing moments. The interior of TB's truck was then covered in blood, and the mad getaway by two madmen began and the clean up and cover up went into full swing. Together. Two monsters that created a living nightmare. Together. And the accused stayed together throughout that terrible night as they coldly continued on. Together at the farm they put TB's body into the Eliminator. Together they headed for the hangar where together they incinerated TB's body as the truck was getting stripped and being prepared for SS to do his thing with the VIN and a repaint job would soon be in the works. The only f-up of their plan was TB being shot inside the truck. All in all though, the next morning they were each celebrating mission success and thinking they had pulled off a brilliant crime. Perhaps I should say another brilliant crime when I think of LB. Neither DM or MS expected TB to be making headlines at all, let alone in the immediate days after he went missing. LB had, by May 2013, been missing for almost a year without much public interest in finding her after all. I believe that DM and MS thought they got away with the crime of the century - perhaps twice - no reasonable doubt in my mind. They thought they were the untouchables. They were deluded.

DM and MS by their own intentions, words and actions before, during and after TB was killed, convicted themselves. No matter how bizarre and unbelievable each of their stories are as they each get their versions out to the jury, I do trust that the jury will see that the only thing that makes any sense, given the totality of the evidence in the context of the big picture, is that both DM and MS were compatible partners, each with a need - one for a diesel Dodge Ram truck - the other for a classic Cadillac - and as difficult as that it is for the average person to comprehend or accept, the truth is that they both planned and equally participated in the crime. They should be held equally responsible for TB's murder. The alternative fictional theory penned by DM in his letters to CN or communicated for him through his lawyers, or the other creative twisting of the truth by the rap lyricist MS are not convincing. Thankfully these two accused turned against one another because that fact did provide a good glimpse into their characters and credibility, but for me, the Crown's version of events is convincing and once they sum it all up, I am hoping the jury will be convinced too.

All MOO. All of the above is my own opinion and speculation.

I think both accused are guilty of murdering TB. They planned the truck theft together over a long time and had not been able to steal one by the time they went on the 1st test drive. Frustration and failure was getting to them both. I do think that IT got away only because they thought he'd pose a possible threat to them both. They were not going to let a solid opportunity pass again to get the diesel truck DM needed. On TB's test drive I believe that neither DM or MS were going to accept failure again. They went up TB's driveway with the full intention to take the truck and the owner to succeed in their mission at any cost, and I believe TB paid that cost with his life. I think he was doomed the moment he agreed to allow the later evening test drive. After that it was all systems go for both DM and MS.

In texts to and from DM, MS and even AM you can see DM's desperation building and he was fully prepared, and preparing others for more risky business than any of them had done in the past. It was time to dangerously escalate things and if violence was necessary to get that truck, so be it. DM succeeded in recruiting MS to be his accomplice. I think AM likely wanted no part of the plan and opted out because I believe it possible that DM had let others know he was ready to take a truck by force if need be. All DM and MS needed was the right truck and the right owner in the right circumstances. They decided on May 6th that TB was the right match to carry out their plan. They didn't have time to delay. There was no plan B to come back later to take TB's truck. Once they left the driveway with TB there was no looking back.

I believe that both DM and MS were armed and fully prepared and willing to use their weapons on the test drive with TB. Two men - fist to fist - with one victim could have easily overpowered that lone victim had TB put up any resistance and they knew it. They could have let TB live. They could have taken the truck and let TB out on a remote side road in the dead of night. They were cowards. They never planned to let TB leave alive. They took a gun or guns on that test drive because DM wanted a truck and wasn't going to keep scoping them out indefinitely. I think once he spoke to TB on the phone, DM determined that TB was a "nice guy" and that perception likely emboldened DM and MS in their plan. DM and MS thought that TB wouldn't put up a fight against two young and threatening guys while out alone on a test drive drive in his rural area on a Monday evening. I bet seeing SB in the driveway, and if TB had mentioned he just out his baby to bed, that DM and MS would be encouraged that they indeed chose a nice decent guy who had every reason to live and no reason to resist their plan. I believe they were right.

I think TB was killed by both accused once they got to the Bobcat location, a location I believe was pre-planned and one that DM was familiar with. The reason they killed TB there is by that time they were quite close to the farm and the incinerator and a reasonable distance from TB's area. I think the plan was to order TB out of the truck at gunpoint to shoot him outside of the truck and transfer his body into the bed if the truck, but something interfered with that plan. DM or MS may have shot TB before TB could comply with their command. Whichever of the accused deviated from the plan to shoot TB outside of the truck, it doesn't matter. TB was dead. TB's phone was discarded almost as an afterthought in the ensuing aftermath, in those adrenaline rushing moments. The interior of TB's truck was then covered in blood, and the mad getaway by two madmen began and the clean up and cover up went into full swing. Together. Two monsters that created a living nightmare. Together. And the accused stayed together throughout that terrible night as they coldly continued on. Together at the farm they put TB's body into the Eliminator. Together they headed for the hangar where together they incinerated TB's body as the truck was getting stripped and being prepared for SS to do his thing with the VIN and a repaint job would soon be in the works. The only f-up of their plan was TB being shot inside the truck. All in all though, the next morning they were each celebrating mission success and thinking they had pulled off a brilliant crime. Perhaps I should say another brilliant crime when I think of LB. Neither DM or MS expected TB to be making headlines at all, let alone in the immediate days after he went missing. LB had, by May 2013, been missing for almost a year without much public interest in finding her after all. I believe that DM and MS thought they got away with the crime of the century - perhaps twice - no reasonable doubt in my mind. They thought they were the untouchables. They were deluded.

DM and MS by their own intentions, words and actions before, during and after TB was killed, convicted themselves. No matter how bizarre and unbelievable each of their stories are as they each get their versions out to the jury, I do trust that the jury will see that the only thing that makes any sense, given the totality of the evidence in the context of the big picture, is that both DM and MS were compatible partners, each with a need - one for a diesel Dodge Ram truck - the other for a classic Cadillac - and as difficult as that it is for the average person to comprehend or accept, the truth is that they both planned and equally participated in the crime. They should be held equally responsible for TB's murder. The alternative fictional theory penned by DM in his letters to CN or communicated for him through his lawyers, or the other creative twisting of the truth by the rap lyricist MS are not convincing. Thankfully these two accused turned against one another because that fact did provide a good glimpse into their characters and credibility, but for me, the Crown's version of events is convincing and once they sum it all up, I am hoping the jury will be convinced too.

All MOO. All of the above is my own opinion and speculation.

Very well written. I concur with it ALL.

I recall MS sent a photo of a necklace to MM saying "for your mother," I think more incentive was more promises of jewels, making of his rap album, a trip out west, and once they started to turn $100,000 a month, a share in it, perhaps a suite in the Riverside apartments. With MS having no other possibility of work on the table apart from selling drugs, all of this was alluring.

So thank you brightii. I don't always read long posts, but did this one and it rings very true to me.

If you are on a PC you can select the text you wish to BOLD click the upper case B button OR press ctrl B on your keyboard. Best of luck ;)

I just hit my keys really hard. But this will probably work too.

Very well written. I concur with it ALL.

I recall MS sent a photo of a necklace to MM saying "for your mother," I think more incentive was more promises of jewels, making of his rap album, a trip out west, and once they started to turn $100,000 a month, a share in it, perhaps a suite in the Riverside apartments. With MS having no other possibility of work on the table apart from selling drugs, all of this was alluring.

So thank you brightii. I don't always read long posts, but did this one and it rings very true to me.

Thank you, Claroon. :) I agree with the additional points in your post as well. I figured it's slow here tonight so was hoping my mega-post would be ok.

All MOO.

When you say you believe the MS story, do you put all the previous trial evidence out of your mind?

-When you say you believe the MS story, do you put all the previous trial evidence out of your mind?

Not at all, I just think the vehicle swap, bobcat stop and shooting is much more plausible in MS story than DMs.

-For example, do you forget or dismiss Marlena's testimony about the celebratory mood in the car?

This can be explained by being in 'jockular bro mode' as to not give away the feeling of being creeped out by lunatic DM. If DM was really really wanting the truck which seems to be the case he was likely very happy and over compensating that a nasty crime had occurred to avoid raising MM suspicions.

-Do you ignore or minimize the sausage frying and fireside furniture texts sent by MS?

This is just weird, I cannot explain this one and hope the crown challenges him on it.

-Do you dismiss AM's story about how Mark told him to get the thing from Hagerman?

There is indeed something missing here (communication wise), but he may have been made aware of the 'toolbox' and he knows what was usually in it, the hard core drugs, and he likely wanted that too. Even if he knew it was the gun, don't forget he would want to protect DM at this point so that DM's downfall did not point to him.

-Do you ignore what MS's mother told police about how when Millard was arrested, Smich was concerned he would never get his car?

This is no big deal at all...he likely told his mom some day he would be working toward getting the car. When DM is arrested that becomes very unlikely his DM bait dream comes to fruition like all of the other DM promises.

-Do you forget Daly's testimony about how MS was just fine that week until DM was arrested and his mood changed?

Of course his mood is going to change, he is now one step away from LE paying him a visit, the paranoia must have sky rocketed at this point. Lets not forget his drug use paranoia goes hand in hand. MS is someone that would NEVER want to go to the police as he has alot of his own illegal stuff going on. Its why he would never dial 911.

-Do you ignore the fact that MS has no explanation for his disappeared SIM cards?

This is ridiculous as well, he likely smashed it, or burned it or better yet buried it with gun!!!! Regardless, its gone, needed? not likely...

-Do you think his total gun amnesia story is realistic?

I am very sure this has to do with fear of MWJ and friends...it is a piece of major evidence in that trial, its been returned to him or made to disappear so it cant be found for that trial. While I believe part of MS's story it totally comes off the rails with the gun amnesia.

-Do you take into account that this is about the only story he can tell to have any hope at all of getting off?

Coincidence in my mind as it also seems to be the MOST plausible, at least how things played out. If the times on the Super Sucker video could take the phone time and SB's time comment into account then I could more likely believe all 3 were in the truck when the shooting took place. Aside from some innuendo, I do NOT feel that all parties knew a murder was going to take place, ONLY DM fits that bill IMO

-I am not being emotional at all, far from it, I don't feel I have heard enough info to say I could convict MS on 1st degree. I have DOUBT and to me its reasonable DOUBT. Sorry the evidence I have seen is lacking for me and some of the jurors likely feel the same. So lets hope the crown can change that opinion in the coming days to convince those of us that are not 100% on the 1st for DM AND MS bandwagon. Sorry not there yet. I would love to join you all. I don't like either of the accused, but since that's not what the trial is about I feel we need MORE evidence for MS. I WAS early in the trial, but am no longer. I am 100% DM 1st degree, but more like 2nd for MS at this point in the trial.

all MOO

Thank you, Claroon. :) I agree with the additional points in your post as well. I figured it's slow here tonight so was hoping my mega-post would be ok.

All MOO.

Hope someone publishes your piece. It is so good.

Yes, the excitement was "building" as demonstrated by their texts. One of them was "itching" for a mission. They egged each other on unlike AM who told him to f-off. DM sensed others may not join his party when he said maybe they weren't cut out for "scary missions." He new this mission was to be scary. For him, the scarier the better because he needed a bigger thrill. He loved the sexual tension the thrill brought and had plenty of resources for that release. The pressure was on financially. He was putting all the pieces together in sequence--buying the incinerator, buying the gun, practicing with an easy target LB and knocking his father out of the way. The planning for the hideous crime may have started in 2011 when he bought the farm--a far out place for nefarious activity (also in May).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail