968 users online (189 members and 779 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Actor Elijah Wood talks about Hollywood's Protected Pedophiles

Former child star, and Hobbit actor Elijah Wood opens up about Hollywood's powerful and large ring of pedophiles.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016...my-savile-case

PS...Is there any information on the internet about possible suspects in these criminal acts?

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeandacig View Post
    Former child star, and Hobbit actor Elijah Wood opens up about Hollywood's powerful and large ring of pedophiles.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016...my-savile-case

PS...Is there any information on the internet about possible suspects in these criminal acts?
    Oh boy this is gonna open a big can of worms. Won't find much in MSM about this. Look into the story of Corey Haim. Before he died, he and Corey Feldman had a reality show where they spoke about being molested by a " Hollywood Mogul"

And yes, there is some suspicion about possible suspects. Remember in the movie Lucas where Corey Haim was a brand new actor starring alongside Charlie Sheen?

CoolJ----thats what I was thinking too.....IIRC Feldman said the abuse happened on the set of a movie....may have Lost Boys or Lucas.....this is really disgusting and I think many of these secrets were taken to the grave so to speak. Probably producers, directors and actors were the perpetrators.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJ View Post
    Oh boy this is gonna open a big can of worms. Won't find much in MSM about this. Look into the story of Corey Haim. Before he died, he and Corey Feldman had a reality show where they spoke about being molested by a " Hollywood Mogul"

And yes, there is some suspicion about possible suspects. Remember in the movie Lucas where Corey Haim was a brand new actor starring alongside Charlie Sheen?
    I thought the Corey's were victims of Michael Jackson??? He certainly qualified as a mogul.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Two words: Woody. Allen.
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

There is also a lot of talk about some of the talent agents and casting directors for young actors. My daughter was a child actress and I can tell you that some of the agents and reps are shady and smarmy. They seem to 'warm up' to the young boys much more than the girls. I NEVER ever left her alone with any of them.

ETA: I will say that AFTRA and SAG have some very strict rules about on set behavior. My kid was never allowed to be alone in a room with anyone, without either my husband or myself right there. And it is very strictly abided by.
    Last edited by katydid23; 05-23-2016 at 05:37 PM.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    I thought the Corey's were victims of Michael Jackson??? He certainly qualified as a mogul.
    No actually Corey Feldman is very adamant in proclaiming MJ's innocence. When MJ was under investigation, Feldman was interviewed and he told the LAPD a name of who they should be going after and it wasn't MJ. I will see if I can find the interview.
    Michael Jackson is not a pedophile. No way, no how. The folks who murdered him are likely the same group who tried to set him up with those accusations. JMO..... But an opinion based on lots of research and connecting of dots.

This "group" is likely the same group or at least has close ties to the group(i.e - Hollywood pedophile ring) Elijah Wood is speaking of.

I always wonder how many more have to scream from the rooftops before people start listening.

katydid23----- thank God you were very diligent. When my cousins were quite young, my aunt tried to get them into modeling and commercials. The agent was only interested in one of them. And he tried to get my cousin (6 at the time) to go into a room with him for an interview and my little cousin shut that down fast and refused to go anywhere with the agent. When asked by very very frustrated aunt why he refused, he looked her in the eye and said "I don't like him. I don't like his face". That was almost 35 yeras ago and my cousin remembers vividly that there was something about the guy that creeped him.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

CoolJ----I think you are right---directors, producers and actors all forming a little coterie and creating an on-set atmosphere. I would think maybe an older actress or actor would advocate a little for the kids on set. I read Alison Arngrim's autob. about her years on Little House and what a wonderful set it was to grow up on.

meanmaryjean---- thinkin' you hit the nail on the head-----IMO a complete , cringe-inducing creature.

I am hoping some former child actors and actresses will come forward and expose these people.

Lord of the Rings star Elijah Wood backtracks on comments about Hollywood pedophile ring as he claims his words were taken out of context and insists he has 'no first hand experience' of predatory 'vipers'

Elijah Wood was quoted as saying young actors are being abused

He said Tinseltown is allegedly sheltering around '100 active abusers'

But the actor, 35, now says he was just repeating something he had read

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz49Zk24f4N

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    Lord of the Rings star Elijah Wood backtracks on comments about Hollywood pedophile ring as he claims his words were taken out of context and insists he has 'no first hand experience' of predatory 'vipers'

Wow, they got to him quick. This is how they operate. But there are too many speaking out now:

Here is Corey Feldman:
    https://youtu.be/roW238dfUUk

A simple Youtube search of "Hollywood Pedophiles" will lead you down a road you didn't know existed. It's not just the entertainment industry it is royalty, political and religious leaders as well. Especially in England.

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    He certainly qualified as a mogul.
    not really.

mo·gul1
    ˈmōɡəl/
    noun
    an important or powerful person, especially in the motion picture or media industry
    magnate, tycoon, VIP, notable, personage, baron, captain, king, lord, grandee, nabob;
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Did you see that? It was Elijah Wood's career in Hollywood gone in a matter of moments.
    Child rapists must be really circling the wagons now...
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13...sly-known.html

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJ View Post
    No actually Corey Feldman is very adamant in proclaiming MJ's innocence. When MJ was under investigation, Feldman was interviewed and he told the LAPD a name of who they should be going after and it wasn't MJ. I will see if I can find the interview.
    Michael Jackson is not a pedophile. No way, no how. The folks who murdered him are likely the same group who tried to set him up with those accusations. JMO..... But an opinion based on lots of research and connecting of dots.

This "group" is likely the same group or at least has close ties to the group(i.e - Hollywood pedophile ring) Elijah Wood is speaking of.

I always wonder how many more have to scream from the rooftops before people start listening.
    I will always believe Michael Jackson was an unconvicted pedophile. You don't drug boys up with wine and innocently let them sleep in your bed with a grown man. He fondled them at minimum. There were employees who were witnesses. He picked boys from troubled families, groomed their parents, then paid hush money!!!
    BBM. And surely you don't think Dr. Conrad Murray had anything to do with that???
    Last edited by LinasK; 05-24-2016 at 03:15 PM. Reason: add thought
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast