Actor Elijah Wood talks about Hollywood's Protected Pedophiles

Former child star, and Hobbit actor Elijah Wood opens up about Hollywood's powerful and large ring of pedophiles.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/201...ild-sex-abuse-comparable-to-jimmy-savile-case

PS...Is there any information on the internet about possible suspects in these criminal acts?

Oh boy this is gonna open a big can of worms. Won't find much in MSM about this. Look into the story of Corey Haim. Before he died, he and Corey Feldman had a reality show where they spoke about being molested by a " Hollywood Mogul"

And yes, there is some suspicion about possible suspects. Remember in the movie Lucas where Corey Haim was a brand new actor starring alongside Charlie Sheen?

CoolJ----thats what I was thinking too.....IIRC Feldman said the abuse happened on the set of a movie....may have Lost Boys or Lucas.....this is really disgusting and I think many of these secrets were taken to the grave so to speak. Probably producers, directors and actors were the perpetrators.

Oh boy this is gonna open a big can of worms. Won't find much in MSM about this. Look into the story of Corey Haim. Before he died, he and Corey Feldman had a reality show where they spoke about being molested by a " Hollywood Mogul"

And yes, there is some suspicion about possible suspects. Remember in the movie Lucas where Corey Haim was a brand new actor starring alongside Charlie Sheen?

I thought the Corey's were victims of Michael Jackson??? He certainly qualified as a mogul.

There is also a lot of talk about some of the talent agents and casting directors for young actors. My daughter was a child actress and I can tell you that some of the agents and reps are shady and smarmy. They seem to 'warm up' to the young boys much more than the girls. I NEVER ever left her alone with any of them.

ETA: I will say that AFTRA and SAG have some very strict rules about on set behavior. My kid was never allowed to be alone in a room with anyone, without either my husband or myself right there. And it is very strictly abided by.

I thought the Corey's were victims of Michael Jackson??? He certainly qualified as a mogul.

No actually Corey Feldman is very adamant in proclaiming MJ's innocence. When MJ was under investigation, Feldman was interviewed and he told the LAPD a name of who they should be going after and it wasn't MJ. I will see if I can find the interview.
Michael Jackson is not a pedophile. No way, no how. The folks who murdered him are likely the same group who tried to set him up with those accusations. JMO..... But an opinion based on lots of research and connecting of dots.

This "group" is likely the same group or at least has close ties to the group(i.e - Hollywood pedophile ring) Elijah Wood is speaking of.

I always wonder how many more have to scream from the rooftops before people start listening.

katydid23----- thank God you were very diligent. When my cousins were quite young, my aunt tried to get them into modeling and commercials. The agent was only interested in one of them. And he tried to get my cousin (6 at the time) to go into a room with him for an interview and my little cousin shut that down fast and refused to go anywhere with the agent. When asked by very very frustrated aunt why he refused, he looked her in the eye and said "I don't like him. I don't like his face". That was almost 35 yeras ago and my cousin remembers vividly that there was something about the guy that creeped him.

CoolJ----I think you are right---directors, producers and actors all forming a little coterie and creating an on-set atmosphere. I would think maybe an older actress or actor would advocate a little for the kids on set. I read Alison Arngrim's autob. about her years on Little House and what a wonderful set it was to grow up on.

meanmaryjean---- thinkin' you hit the nail on the head-----IMO a complete , cringe-inducing creature.

I am hoping some former child actors and actresses will come forward and expose these people.

Lord of the Rings star Elijah Wood backtracks on comments about Hollywood pedophile ring as he claims his words were taken out of context and insists he has 'no first hand experience' of predatory 'vipers'

Elijah Wood was quoted as saying young actors are being abused

He said Tinseltown is allegedly sheltering around '100 active abusers'

But the actor, 35, now says he was just repeating something he had read

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...xperience-predatory-vipers.html#ixzz49Zk24f4N

Lord of the Rings star Elijah Wood backtracks on comments about Hollywood pedophile ring as he claims his words were taken out of context and insists he has 'no first hand experience' of predatory 'vipers'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...xperience-predatory-vipers.html#ixzz49Zk24f4N

Wow, they got to him quick. This is how they operate. But there are too many speaking out now:

Here is Corey Feldman:
https://youtu.be/roW238dfUUk

A simple Youtube search of "Hollywood Pedophiles" will lead you down a road you didn't know existed. It's not just the entertainment industry it is royalty, political and religious leaders as well. Especially in England.

:sigh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you see that? It was Elijah Wood's career in Hollywood gone in a matter of moments.
Child rapists must be really circling the wagons now...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/1...ders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

No actually Corey Feldman is very adamant in proclaiming MJ's innocence. When MJ was under investigation, Feldman was interviewed and he told the LAPD a name of who they should be going after and it wasn't MJ. I will see if I can find the interview.
Michael Jackson is not a pedophile. No way, no how. The folks who murdered him are likely the same group who tried to set him up with those accusations. JMO..... But an opinion based on lots of research and connecting of dots.

This "group" is likely the same group or at least has close ties to the group(i.e - Hollywood pedophile ring) Elijah Wood is speaking of.

I always wonder how many more have to scream from the rooftops before people start listening.

I will always believe Michael Jackson was an unconvicted pedophile. You don't drug boys up with wine and innocently let them sleep in your bed with a grown man. He fondled them at minimum. There were employees who were witnesses. He picked boys from troubled families, groomed their parents, then paid hush money!!!
BBM. And surely you don't think Dr. Conrad Murray had anything to do with that???

I will always believe Michael Jackson was an unconvicted pedophile. You don't drug boys up with wine and innocently let them sleep in your bed with a grown man. He fondled them at minimum. There were employees who were witnesses. He picked boys from troubled families, groomed their parents, then paid hush money!!!
Hello! Jeez, I thought I was in the twilight zone. Thank you LinasK. You do not fill yourself up emotionally with children (instead of a peer mate) and you certainly don't sleep with them either- if they are not your own- one is called emotional incest/abuse and the other is just plain molestation. GMAB.

BBM. And surely you don't think Dr. Conrad Murray had anything to do with that???

And I will always believe MJ was one of the most compassionate human beings to walk this planet in our lifetimes. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. The people we are dealing with here have total control over MSM. Don't believe everything CNN tells you.

ETA - and no I don't think Conrad Murray was anything other than a patsy. Have a look at some of the interviews Latoya has done since MJs death. She was well aware Murray was just the fall guy. Have a look at some of MJs interviews and speeches in the few years before his death. He knew they were out to get him. Have a look at some of the messages his daughter Paris has tried to spread. It's as plain as day... If only we would stop and listen

Michael Jackson was certainly a mogul in the music industry!!!

what stars did he produce? who did he manage that had amazing success? who else profited from his genius PR playbook?

music moguls: the secret and untold story of pop and rock from the men and women who pulled the strings behind the scenes -- the producers, the managers and the PR giants @ http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p039w5p7

Michael Jackson was certainly a mogul in the music industry!!!

MJ was far from a mogul. He was an outcast because he wanted to share music that had a meaningful message. The powers that be would rather us not be enlightened that way. Have you listened to any pop music in the last 15 years? It's all fluff... JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back