MO - Brandi Hill, 21, killed, baby tossed out in St Louis carjacking, 22 May 2016

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_bcaf0742-94b5-5199-9b03-48a40aec4934.html

Brandi Hill had a 9-month-old daughter, a hot car and a heart full of hope. “I want to be loved,” the 21-year-old wrote on Facebook recently. “I want a happy family I want all the good stuff”...

Police said the car was stopped in traffic for a signal near 11th Street when two men walking west approached and demanded the car keys.

They dragged the passenger out through the right side door, police said, then shot Hill before one of them drove a short distance to 11th Street and dumped her out.

The second robber climbed in through the passenger side window.

They drove away, with the baby girl still inside.

http://fox2now.com/2016/05/23/woman-murdered-infant-unharmed-in-washington-avenue-shooting/

The suspects later left the child at Angelica and 22nd. Chief Dotson said the the baby was found a few blocks from Fairground Park safe, unharmed, and still in the car-seat.

Detectives said they found the Dodge Challenger on Bremen Avenue, not far from Hyde Park. The vehicle was recovered unoccupied.

Police released video of both suspects wanted in the fatal shooting.

How pathetic. Take this young woman's life for what, a 30 min joy ride?
I hope they catch these 2 scumbags asap.

If just a car jacking, why the need to shoot her? Let her get the baby and she will let you have the car. You will be going to jail for carjacking, whereas now you will get kidnapping and murder slapped on.

Was your little fun ride worth living in jail the rest of your life? In addition, a child will grow up without her mother, the most precious person in your life. The lady you killed, had her own parents and siblings whose lives you have torn apart.she is stripped of raising her beloved child. And just think of the heartbreak you have brought your parents and family!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back