Found Safe NC - HB, 16, Charlotte, 23 May 2016 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Has the person she is thought to have met online been identified?

This breaks my heart. I hope she gets home to her family safely & soon. :(

FBI searching for missing Charlotte teen
attachment.php

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/fbi-searching-for-missing-charlotte-teen/246026458

If they suspect she used her friends phones to access the internet then couldn't they search their phones to try and identify someone she may have met online? If they were her true friends they would have offered up the fact they allowed her to use their phones, right?

Oh gosh. I hate these cases. Has the man she met online been identified yet?

Oh gosh. I hate these cases. Has the man she met online been identified yet?

I hate these cases too. As soon as "man she met online" comes up (and it comes up WAY too often) the case almost never turns out to be good news. So sick and tired of the flippin' predators out there trolling for vulnerable girls. I sure hope LE has scoured the school's computers and ALL of her friend's phones to figure out who this creep is.

She is getting a little media coverage and sharing on social media. I wish there was more.
FBI searching for missing Charlotte teen

"The FBI is posting a missing Ballantyne girl’s picture nationwide in the hope someone will have information that will help locate her."

FBI helping investigate Charlotte teen’s disappearance

CMPD, FBI searching for 16-year-old girl missing since May

Anyone with information should contact the FBI's Charlotte Field Office at (704) 672-6100, or the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Crime Stoppers tip line at (704)334-1600.

H's brother is a friend of a friend, she's still missing and they have no new leads. Plus, there's been no recent media coverage. So sad ��

She lives less than ten minutes from me. Our area is minutes from the SC border. Her info has been shared on our Nextdoor site, and I think if she was anywhere around home, she would have been seen. I'm assuming she goes to Ardrey Kell HS., so she left right before school ended. My son just graduated from the next closest HS, and he and the friends I've asked haven't heard a thing-even though they have many friends at that school. Finally, my kid works at Blakeney, which is a shopping center seconds from her home, and no one has signs or posters up in any of the windows that I have seen. So, they must definitely think she is no where near home.

wow, how is this not getting more attention? Rhetorical question, but wow. Keep her story bumped.

I did see two Posters at a gas station in Ballantyne tonight. One was taped to the lottery machine. With everyone buying mega millions tickets, it's in a good place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back