971 users online (139 members and 832 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

MT - Zachary Ramsay, 10, Great Falls, 6 Feb 1996

But throughout the conversations, Bar-Jonah maintained he had nothing to do with the disappearance of 10-year-old Zachary Ramsay from Great Falls in 1996. Although Bar-Jonah was never convicted in that case, police allegations that he kidnapped, killed and cannibalized the boy captured international media attention.

Perry said in all her off-camera conversations with Bar-Jonah, he never waivers in his innocence.

"Out of all the missing children I showed and discussed with Nate, his heart only went out for Zach Ramsay," she said.

Bar-Jonah asked her to contact Zach's mother, Rachel Howard, and recruit her to join the ministries' group Parents Against Kidnapping. Perry said he gave her Howard's name and hometown along with her relatives' names and where they could be found.

"For some reason, he is very concerned about Zach's mother," she said.

Howard's insistence that her son is alive was among factors that led prosecutors to drop the homicide charge against Bar-Jonah in October 2002.

Investigators also lacked physical evidence to link Bar-Jonah to Ramsay. The child's body was never found. Although officers dug up Bar-Jonah's garage and found crushed bones buried there, DNA tests showed they weren't Ramsay's.

Perry did not question Bar-Jonah about the bones fragments, and their source remains a mystery.

Bar-Jonah never said Ramsay's name throughout the interview, saying his initials once, but usually referring to him as the "missing boy I was charged with."

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/app...510160302/1002
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Bar-Jonah died today in prison...
    http://news.bostonherald.com/news/na...1&pos=breaking

Ugh. He makes me sick. I hope the authorities are wrong in what they think happened to Zach.

"Authorities said they had evidence suggesting Bar-Jonah had butchered the boy and disposed of his body in meals served to neighbors."

Prayers are with his family. Hopefully they are still able to find some answers.

Child Molester Cannibal Dies in Prison

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351232,00.html

I didn't know where to put this one. I personally had never heard of him. I looked for him on other threads and found nothing. But I know that most here are glad to hear when a child molester passes away. He was already in prison and would have been there the rest of his natural life, but I guess now society doesn't have to worry about him escaping or being accidently released.

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    I cannot express how upset I am that this poor poor man had to die in prison.

HA! Right. Adios scumbag!

oh no I am so sad now. pfffffff

good! Hope he's burning in Hell.

One less to worry about

How sad......SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MsRusty View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351232,00.html

I didn't know where to put this one. I personally had never heard of him. I looked for him on other threads and found nothing. But I know that most here are glad to hear when a child molester passes away. He was already in prison and would have been there the rest of his natural life, but I guess now society doesn't have to worry about him escaping or being accidently released.
    Oh MsRusty, David Paul Brown was a cold blooded child murderer. He was put away in that Bridgewater Treatment Center and was let out and killed and molested again. He named himself Nathaniel Bar-Jonah the lousey POS. God rest the souls of the children he murdered. He was made to only move with his mother to Montana from Massachuestets and that was it. He never spoke about the list LE found that they believe was the names of children he murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Oh MsRusty, David Paul Brown was a cold blooded child murderer. He was put away in that Bridgewater Treatment Center and was let out and killed and molested again. He named himself Nathaniel Bar-Jonah the lousey POS. God rest the souls of the children he murdered. He was made to only move with his mother to Montana from Massachuestets and that was it. He never spoke about the list LE found that they believe was the names of children he murdered.
    This was one of the most horrific cases that I've ever read about, I can't say I'm unhappy that this guys dead.

What a dreadful man. Glad he's off this planet for good.

Yes, just what little I read about him in the article he sounds like a monster. I don't remember hearing about him before. What was with the name change? Did they (LE?) give him a new identity?

It is a good day for saving the taxpayer's money when scum like this dies.

Yay! This was one really evil SOB and sadly he wasn't tortured to death and fed to wild animals like he sooooo deserved but maybe right about now he is burning in Hell so I will be glad!

He probably killed more children and molested sooo many more children than we will ever know about. He does not deserve any PITY or MERCY from anyone. He had zero remorse.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast