635 users online (81 members and 554 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jose Baez threatens legal action over DC's claims he swapped sex for represention

I thought this story was now thread worthy since it could wind up in court ...

Attorney threatens lawsuit over claims he had sex with Casey Anthony, said she killed daughter

Jose Baez, the Florida attorney who represented Casey Anthony in her 2011 murder trial, threatened to take legal action Wednesday over a private investigator's claims that the lawyer had sex with his client and said she killed her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/26...ers-death.html

Baez's response ...

An earlier article which includes Dominick Casey's more outrageous claims:

Casey Anthony's lawyer admits she killed daughter Caylee, investigator says

"The investigator claimed attorney Jose Baez hired him days after police arrested the mom in July 2008. He said, "Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did."

"Dominic Casey claimed, in addition, that the defendant and her attorney were having sex because she couldn't pay him. "I arrived at Baezís office unexpectedly one day and once again, witnessed a naked Casey. This time she ran from his private office, through the conference room to the hallway. That night I told her that she cannot allow him to continue engaging in this behavior. Casey told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defense."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/25...ator-says.html

BBM .. sounds legit ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    I thought this story was now thread worthy since it could wind up in court ...

Attorney threatens lawsuit over claims he had sex with Casey Anthony, said she killed daughter

Jose Baez, the Florida attorney who represented Casey Anthony in her 2011 murder trial, threatened to take legal action Wednesday over a private investigator's claims that the lawyer had sex with his client and said she killed her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/26...ers-death.html

Baez's response ...

An earlier article which includes Dominick Casey's more outrageous claims:

Casey Anthony's lawyer admits she killed daughter Caylee, investigator says

"The investigator claimed attorney Jose Baez hired him days after police arrested the mom in July 2008. He said, "Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did."

"Dominic Casey claimed, in addition, that the defendant and her attorney were having sex because she couldn't pay him. "I arrived at Baezís office unexpectedly one day and once again, witnessed a naked Casey. This time she ran from his private office, through the conference room to the hallway. That night I told her that she cannot allow him to continue engaging in this behavior. Casey told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defense."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/25...ator-says.html

BBM .. sounds legit ...
    Nothing would surprise me about this case. Whether it is true or not I don't know but it is damaging to his reputation. I'm not surprised he is intending to sue it's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. Goodness knows what his wife thinks privately.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

How great would it be if George came forward as a witness to say that it was true that Baez was having sex with casey? lol
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    How great would it be if George came forward as a witness to say that it was true that Baez was having sex with casey? lol
    Or if George came forward to testify that he asked Baez about it and Baez hung his head in shame and didn't immediately deny it.

Wonder "when" this legal action will be forthcoming?

Thanks for posting this Mrs G Norris!

~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by jkly View Post
    Or if George came forward to testify that he asked Baez about it and Baez hung his head in shame and didn't immediately deny it.
    Ha! That would be gold! If only George had the balls to do that
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Wonder "when" this legal action will be forthcoming?

Thanks for posting this Mrs G Norris!

I'm shocked he didn't do a press conference with a denial "I did not have sexual relations with this woman" and have her standing there pointing at her. If it does go to trial maybe she will take the stand.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Ha! That would be gold! If only George had the balls to do that
    Ha! He would have to take those b@lls out of Cindys purse and that's not happening! I wish though...

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    I'm shocked he didn't do a press conference with a denial "I did not have sexual relations with this woman" and have her standing there pointing at her. If it does go to trial maybe she will take the stand.
    That would be disastrous.

For those not familiar with the creative mind of Dominic Casey, here's a link to a discussion of his emails when they became part of the discovery for trial: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...c-Casey-emails

PDF of Dominic Casey's affidavit: https://www.scribd.com/doc/313963027...aez#fullscreen

Fair bit of to-ing and fro-ing to arrange a time and place for it at the beginning, but here are some key points he makes.

Casey Anthony knew Kronk had reported finding Caylee's remains before December 11, 2008 as she was privy to calls.

She was looking to put Kronk in the frame before Caylee's remains were even found.

Baez and Casey were both involved in attempting to frame Kronk for murder.

Jose told DC that Casey had killed Caylee and he needed help finding the body (no explanation as to why the location wasn't accurate).

... to be continued ..

In exchange for legal feels Casey had signed over her 'life rights'.

DC also says HE approached Baez with the idea to search near Casey's home for Caylee .. not the other way around, as was suggested leading up to trial.

Then he takes full credit with coming up the 'Caylee drowned in the pool and Casey fled in panic because her brother and father had been molesting her' scenario.

Way to let Baez off the hook there DC!!!

The El Chapo connection ...

This is where DC starts to go really loopy.

^^ First example of sexual misconduct.

Rumours like this were rife leading up to trail, can someone remind me who Laura Bucannan was, I feel like I should know that name.

Ha .. that is the best and soooooooo credible (NOT) .. I love how Casey apologises for swapping sexual favours for representation TO Dominic!

OKaY, SO maybe this explains why Casey never paid JB the money she supposedly owed him?
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

Previous books by Dominic Casey, the reviews are great .. some likely written by the man himself! https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byli...=relevancerank

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast