1141 users online (208 members and 933 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Baez is going on Fox & Friends tomorrow at 7am to discuss according to his Facebook.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

I never knew what to and what not to believe during the trial and now I have to decipher this mess?! Cut me a break!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Baez is going on Fox & Friends tomorrow at 7am to discuss according to his Facebook.
    Swell. I applaud you for being able to check his facebook without vomiting.

I won't be watching. Looks like the egomaniac blob has a new target to destroy. In between sniffing out high profile murderers who have already been convicted and going after movie theaters in Colorado for not having enough exits, security guards and exit alarms when some maniac dressed as the joker pulls out a gun and starts shooting. Because, you know, they should have somehow anticipated that.

http://myfox8.com/2012/08/20/colorad...onys-attorney/

The sound of his voice and the sight of him make me physically ill.

During the publicity of the missing child case, Casey became aware of calls made to law enforcement by Roy Kronk and asked "has that guy found anything yet?"
    So far, I can't find anything to prove that Casey was aware of Kronk's tips. A lot of the links have been taken down, etc. Is it impossible that she would have known? IMO, no. If she had heard about someone calling the police over to Suburban, it would have stuck out to her, since she obviously knew exactly where Caylee was. Attention had also been drawn to the area because Kiomarie had brought it up to detectives as a possible place where Casey would have dumped Caylee's body.

Of course this is speculation, but that she COULDN'T HAVE known is also speculation. It does seem more likely that she wouldn't have known, but either way, it's speculation.

DC also says HE approached Baez with the idea to search near Casey's home for Caylee .. not the other way around, as was suggested leading up to trial.
    Correct. He said that Baez then suggested that he search Suburban Drive after they pulled up a map and discussed possible places Caylee could be found.

Then he takes full credit with coming up the 'Caylee drowned in the pool and Casey fled in panic because her brother and father had been molesting her' scenario.
    Yeah, thanks Dominic. This was however, way back in the beginning, before Caylee's remains were even discovered.

Rumours like this were rife leading up to trail, can someone remind me who Laura Bucannan was, I feel like I should know that name.
    Right. Her.

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-antho...d-Doc/13139326

Dominic Casey alleged that Baez kept harassing him and Brad Conway to pick up the tampered documents for a period of 10 months. He wouldn't get them himself for some reason, DC insinuates that he does so to distance himself from them. Conway had to stop representing the Anthonys due to Baez's machinations.

“With regret, I am forced to resign as George and Cindy Anthony’s attorney. The defense motion filed on Aug. 9, 2010, contains allegations that are not, in fact, true. As an officer of the court, I cannot stand idly by knowing allegations involving me have been misstated. I am now a witness to an inaccurate legal pleading filed in our court system. As such, I cannot continue in good conscience as a legal representative. George and Cindy Anthony have done nothing improper, it is the failure of the defense to verify the facts alleged in their motion that forces my withdrawal. I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial, and most importantly, I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.”

https://itsamysterytome.wordpress.co...onys-attorney/
    Conway went on to say that Baez also claimed that Conway had information that would corroborate the defense claim that Caylee's remains were not at the location where they were ultimately found in December 2008 during a brief period when Casey Anthony was out of jail.

"And that was not true," Conway told the investigators.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...-new-complaint

Mr. Baez was then investigated for evidence tampering regarding the forged documents.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ow-why!/page38

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ampering/page4

First example of sexual misconduct. Baez hangs up his phone after canceling an interview that he had scheduled for Casey that night and remarks "you know owe me three blowjobs."
    Dominic was in fact driving the car, as evidenced in this jailhouse letter:

To: dearmont@netzero.com
    Subject: RE: 08129 Gregory ... Update
    Still observing subject and all "appears" normal which of course makes me suspicious - we are going to stay on this until my "gut feeling" is answered.
    This morning was as you may imagine a circus picking up Casey at the Jail and bringing her home. The media had trap cars at all intersections but I managed to get around them, they were all over us on 1-4 and the East West Expressway, I had a couple of chase vehicles blocking them, as you may imagine, quite a bloody mess but all was well and security is tight at the Anthony's home. I was a very tearful reunion and Casey's body language reinforces to me that she so desperately seeking to get Caylee home. (LOL, yeah right.)
    I am somewhat disillusioned with Baez and had to bite my tongue. He has me at the point of telling him to go fly a kite, all he did on the drive was call media 20/20, Geraldo, Greta and playing them. His conduct towards me is far from acceptable. I have to re-think whether to just go solo on this . .
    Dominic
    Whether Baez did in fact say that or not is not one hundred percent for certain. Dominic was obviously annoyed with him, and I can think of a billion reasons why. But IMO, it's not impossible that Baez made that remark. There were also rumors that Casey was supposed to be interviewed by 20/20 that night.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...aints-to-20-20

But then he does something interesting. He lists two witnesses as having been in the car and having heard the remark: Rob Haney of McDonald Bail Bonds and Ed Phlager (paralegal at the Baez Law Firm.)

To be continued at a later time. This is hard, mainly because most of the links that used to be available are down.
    Last edited by jkly; 05-31-2016 at 01:18 AM.

Whoops, I meant email, not jailhouse letter.

U2forever is offline You're the best thing about me. I'm the kind of trouble that you enjoy
    Help, I need more bleach...
    Not enough bleach in my bleach to sanitize me or this mess. All it did was turn everything stark white.

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA
    Got my tickets Tuesday 14 November!!

I don't see Baez sueing DC. IMO he would have to convince Casey to testify that it didn't happen. She doesn't like to give depositions in her own court cases. I don't see her coming to his rescue. From just looking at other depositions in the bankruptcy case any deposition would ask more than just about the sex. Others that worked in the office, the Anthony's and others would all have to be deposed. I think when the case was over Baez burnt a lot of bridges and people are not going to be coming to his defense.
    I think he will go on tv (he loves the camera) and do whatever he can to discredit DC, but I don't see a lawsuit happening.

DC alleged:

September 15, 2008: Laura Buchanan, who was one of Baez's bloggers, emailed George and Cindy's new attorney Mark Nejame, claiming she had heard disturbing things like "George was molesting Casey when she was younger and had started molesting Caylee."
    Link to LB's emails and Texas Equusearch docs:

http://www.mynews13.com/content/dam/news/static/cfnews13/Casey%20Anthony/buchanannejame2.pdf

Emails between Laura Buchanan and Jose Baez

http://www.mynews13.com/content/dam/news/static/cfnews13/Casey%20Anthony/buchanancontacts0128.pdf

WS discussion of documents:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ow-why!/page39
    Last edited by jkly; 05-31-2016 at 11:07 AM.

You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Not clicking that link. I've been searching for a summary of it online though and so far, no one has reported on it.

I would bet that he blathers and blathers and blathers on and manages to say absolutely nothing the way he usually does. It's probably chock full of circular reasoning, non-answers to questions and finger pointing in the other direction in hopes of distracting people who are easily distracted.

It'll probably be up later, but it will be hilarious if it gets zero media attention.
    Last edited by jkly; 05-31-2016 at 12:02 PM.

So you won't view it, but you'll dismiss it? Okie dokey then ...

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    No big surprise here. I followed the Casey Anthony saga through the trial and always suspected that she and JB weren't just working on her "case" when he brought her to his office almost daily Casey was usually wearing short shorts and tight tees and probably made it obvious to her attorney that she was "available".

So you won't view it, but you'll dismiss it? Okie dokey then ...
    I watched it! Seems like ole Dominick struck a nerve. Oh please, please take this to court Jose. They can replay that little tape of Dominick poking around suburban and other areas with a stick before Caylee was found. This should be fun. Get Casey on the stand. Lol, it will give her another chance to wear her movie star hat and sunglasses. Bwaaahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Aghast View Post
    I watched it! Seems like ole Dominick struck a nerve. Oh please, please take this to court Jose. They can replay that little tape of Dominick poking around suburban and other areas with a stick before Caylee was found. This should be fun. Get Casey on the stand. Lol, it will give her another chance to wear her movie star hat and sunglasses. Bwaaahahahaha.
    I would so love that!!! Not a way in heck bj would bring a lawsuit to the scrutiny of a court of law. Who would be there to defend him except someone waiting for a payoff?

why can't these morons just go away. NUTS

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast