1076 users online (206 members and 870 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    How great would it be if George came forward as a witness to say that it was true that Baez was having sex with casey? lol

LOL. That would be karma at it's most magnificent. Too much to ask for, but Baez having to defend himself against public & scurrilous sexual accusations is perhaps close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    No it's not, of course it's someone trying to sound like her to suck people in.

Sometimes I feel like people are ready to believe anything when it comes to this case, maybe that's the problem?
    I wonder who would have access to those family photographs other than FCA though? They look recent....

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    I wonder who would have access to those family photographs other than FCA though? They look recent....
    Did you check family Facebook pages?
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Jose Baez threatens legal action over DC's claims he swapped sex for represention

The group photo of everyone eating looks like a bad photoshop of a few photos put together to me, also didn't Cindy's father die, or is that somebody else? There's a photo of Casey kissing a child that looks like Caylee, but for some reason the account holder has covered her face with a white block, then there are pics with Lee and a dog and media photos of Casey .. Did I miss anything?

A read though of the account sounds like someone pretending to be Casey and doing a terrible job of it IMO. Levi didn't fall for it, but Blaiss has taken the bait, otherwise it's been largely ignored as it should be.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    I think DC is being a revisionist historian when he says he came up with the 'drowning / abuse / coverup' scenario, and god knows why he'd want to? Maybe the court was stuck with a jury that weren't interested in current events (imagine that) because of the circus atmosphere leading up to trial. Maybe if there hadn't been such a trial by media there would have been a different outcome.

I always thought this was a very simple case. Mom kills baby, then disappears in fear of her parents more than police, is located and forced to admit missing daughter, lies then lawyers up and says nothing. State applies maximum pressure to no effect, then somehow overblows the prosecution and miraculously the girl is acquitted.

I think the over complication of the entire case by everybody, and especially media, is a huge reason she's not in jail right now.
    I totally agree, this girl got tired of being told she had to play Mommy. The prosecution overcharged this case. And the media was waaaay too involved. Unfortunately they were invited in because the family pretended it was a missing person case. In regards to DC's allegations I doubt JB's legal action will go anywhere.

I'm just enjoying Jose Baez being at the receiving end of baseless allegations.

Quote Originally Posted by tmhco View Post
    I'm just enjoying Jose Baez being at the receiving end of baseless allegations.
    I agree. I hope he enjoys the taste of his own medicine.
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Justiceseeker35 View Post
    I totally agree, this girl got tired of being told she had to play Mommy. The prosecution overcharged this case. And the media was waaaay too involved. Unfortunately they were invited in because the family pretended it was a missing person case. In regards to DC's allegations I doubt JB's legal action will go anywhere.
    I disagree that the prosecution overcharged the case. Either way that should not have been a factor for the jury to not convict her of one of the lesser charges which were clearly explained in the jury instructions. Does the fact that some believe the State overcharged her change the fact that Caylee was wronged and that a crime was committed? Someone (and all the evidence points to Casey) dumped that child in the woods with duct tape in the vicinity of her skull and it wasn't the prosecution.

The jury was not there to decide punishment during the deliberation phase and this was not a popularity contest between the defense and the prosecution. The jury wronged Caylee, period. They were too lazy to even attempt to weed through Casey's self serving lies. If they'd even bothered to glance through the computer history for June 16, Casey's cell phone or George's work hours, they would have realized that things could not have happened the way she claimed they did.

As for the media being way too involved, I agree. I wish I'd never heard of this horrible person or her crazy family.
    Last edited by jkly; 06-03-2016 at 10:58 PM.

Jose Baez threatens legal action over DC's claims he swapped sex for represention

Jim Clement ex FBI (who worked on the case as advisor) discusses the allegations and case on Crime Time: https://youtu.be/dxgNozNean4

Apparently it's been a busy couple weeks for Baez. Why is he so overweight when he spends so much time chasing ambulances?

He just met with Aaron Hernandez. I'm sure if he takes this double murder case, he'll be absolutely successful, seeing as his potential client is already in prison for the murder of someone else.

http://www.people.com/article/aaron-...r-defense-case
    In May 2015, Hernandez got into brawl with two other inmates. He also got a new tattoo on his neck – a five-point star that says "Lifetime," which may be a symbol of the Bloods gang.
    No, I'm sure he got the tattoo in fond memory of the people he killed. Oh and he was molested. And Zanny attacked him in Blanchard Park and handed him a script demanding he kill those people.
    Last edited by jkly; 06-07-2016 at 08:36 PM.

http://whdh.com/news/casey-anthony-l...ron-hernandez/

And now he's spreading out....oops, I mean traveling North with his "special theory stories"....ICKY!
    “Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succure vitae”– Giovanni Margagni

"This is the place where death rejoices to teach those who live."-
    Giovanni Margagni

Good for them. Aaron 'screw up' Hernandez and Jose Baez deserve each other.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Good for them. Aaron 'screw up' Hernandez and Jose Baez deserve each other.
    I guess that means he will have to put his 'lawsuit' against DC on hold now that he is assisting with the defense of a convicted murder against 2 more murder charges. I won't say he is actually going to be defending Hernandez when we know the other lawyers on that team will be doing all the heavy lifting. Baez is just there to try the case in the media as always.
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - John Lennon

Judge Perry saved Jose's ass quite a few time when he was trying to make some legal blunders. I wonder if this New England judge will have the same outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by jkly View Post
    I disagree that the prosecution overcharged the case. Either way that should not have been a factor for the jury to not convict her of one of the lesser charges which were clearly explained in the jury instructions. Does the fact that some believe the State overcharged her change the fact that Caylee was wronged and that a crime was committed? Someone (and all the evidence points to Casey) dumped that child in the woods with duct tape in the vicinity of her skull and it wasn't the prosecution.

The jury was not there to decide punishment during the deliberation phase and this was not a popularity contest between the defense and the prosecution. The jury wronged Caylee, period. They were too lazy to even attempt to weed through Casey's self serving lies. If they'd even bothered to glance through the computer history for June 16, Casey's cell phone or George's work hours, they would have realized that things could not have happened the way she claimed they did.

As for the media being way too involved, I agree. I wish I'd never heard of this horrible person or her crazy family.
    I agree and if Casey had been a man, the outcome would be different, she would be on death row right now IMO

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast