05-27-2016, 10:32 AM #1
CA - Lake Elsinore, WhtFem Skeletal UP7045, 35-50, on hillside, Feb'94
The Doe Network:
Hot Case 2291
Unidentified White Female
- The victim was discovered on February 8, 1994 in Lake Elsinore, Riverside County, California.
- Estimated Date of Death: 1990 to 1994.
- State of Remains: Not recognizable - Partial skeletal parts only.
- Cause and Manner of Death: Unknown.
- Estimated Age: 35-50 years old.
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'1" to 5'5" and 120-140 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Shoulder length, light brown to blonde or strawberry blonde hair. Unknown eye color.
- Clothing: None located.
- Jewelry: None located.
- Dentals: X-rays are available. Upper jaw not recovered.
- DNA: Not available. Body not exhumed.
- Fingerprints: Not available.
The victim's partial skeletal remains and partial skull were found scattered on a hillside near Ortega Highway in Lake Elsinore, California, on February 8, 1994.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Riverside County Sheriff's Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: 79330
Last edited by OkieGranny; 07-03-2016 at 11:36 AM. Reason: added Doe link
By mere in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 112Last Post: 09-23-2016, 06:13 PM
By PastTense in forum Identified!Replies: 78Last Post: 03-29-2016, 09:42 PM
By SilentSleuth in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 11Last Post: 12-09-2015, 05:41 PM
By CarlK90245 in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2014, 12:10 PM
By CarlK90245 in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 8Last Post: 07-01-2012, 03:00 PM