FL FL - Michele Geibel, 21, Jacksonville, 1 April 1994

Springrain

Who was she? Pregnant & stabbed to death
Reaction score
http://www.missingin.org/reg9493/michele_l_geibel.htm

She has no NamUs, Doe, or Charley profile. I'm going to message Meaghan of Charley Project through Facebook.

Based on her tattoos and her surgical scars, I'm guessing that if she was found, she was found skeletal, since those are identifying factors.

Last seen alive: April 01, 1994

Circumstances: Hasn't been seen since or heard of since 1994.
First Name: Michele L
Middle Name: L
Last Name: Geibel
[h=3]Details[/h]Age When Last Known Alive: 21
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 64.0
Weight: 155.0
[h=3]Location[/h]City: Jacksonville
State: Florida
County: Duval
[h=3]Appearance[/h]Hair: Brown
Eye: Blue
Tattoos: Grim reaper tattoo on left side of back (shoulder blade, cross tattoo on left arm (described as a christian cross with light ray emitting from the top of the cross), cross tattoo on left middle finger. She also has surgical scars on feet from a bunion removal
Piercings: ears

I am wondering if Geibel is her married name. Ancestry does not show a Michele Geibel born in 1972/73 but does have a marriage record of Michele L Etzwiler, age 18, to Michael M Geibel in Ohio on 22 May 1992. Obviously the location is wrong but that does not preclude a move to Jacksonville.

I am wondering if Geibel is her married name. Ancestry does not show a Michele Geibel born in 1972/73 but does have a marriage record of Michele L Etzwiler, age 18, to Michael M Geibel in Ohio on 22 May 1992. Obviously the location is wrong but that does not preclude a move to Jacksonville.

She was married when she left and had a child; I believe Geibel is her married name.

Michele L Geibel - Florida Missing Person Directory

She has no NamUs, Doe, or Charley profile. I'm going to message Meaghan of Charley Project through Facebook.

Based on her tattoos and her surgical scars, I'm guessing that if she was found, she was found skeletal, since those are identifying factors.

Last seen alive: April 01, 1994

Circumstances: Hasn't been seen since or heard of since 1994.
First Name: Michele L
Middle Name: L
Last Name: Geibel
[h=3]Details[/h]Age When Last Known Alive: 21
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 64.0
Weight: 155.0
[h=3]Location[/h]City: Jacksonville
State: Florida
County: Duval
[h=3]Appearance[/h]Hair: Brown
Eye: Blue
Tattoos: Grim reaper tattoo on left side of back (shoulder blade, cross tattoo on left arm (described as a christian cross with light ray emitting from the top of the cross), cross tattoo on left middle finger. She also has surgical scars on feet from a bunion removal
Piercings: ears

I knew her. I don't want her case to be forgotten. That's why I'm here.

Geibel was, indeed, her married name. She left Ohio, a bad marriage, and her little girl, for Jacksonville, from where she'd supposedly vanished.

Who reported her missing? Who knew she actually left for Florida?

I’m the sister of Michele lee Etzwiler Geibel I’m still searching for her she disappeared in 1994 any information would help she was from Ashland Ohio

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back