1037 users online (185 members and 852 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76
Results 1,126 to 1,135 of 1135
    I am going to generate a new topical thread on the burglary. This Sidebar thread is getting long. Need to open a new Sidebar too.

Thanks a million for the info on the "scheduled depositions"..... Frankly I thought it "curiosly odd" that each
    depo is scheduled 15 minutes apart. I guess it makes for "good show" that OVER 45 people will be deposed by MS's attorneys. But it just seems so odd that each "carries the equal measure of exactly 15 minutes."??? I guess they won't be getting into any deep questioning at first. And of course since I-Question
    so many things....is it odd that all of the people being deposed are scheduled by their names in ALPHABETICAL ORDER??
    Hmmmm, is that how depositions are conducted.....alphabetical order??? Is that the way defense attys
    work, instead of questioning in order of relevance? What if the interviews need to go longer than 15 minutes?
    16 Depos from 1PM to 4:45PM on 21st.
    16 Depos from 1PM to 4:45PM on 22nd.
    16 Depos from 1PM to 4:45PM on 27th.
    Are the defense attys/priv investigators and prosecution attys/investigators all in the same room when the depos are conducted?? Are witnesses/individuals being deposed allowed to bring their own counsel?? (Not using any names, but I think some of the persons might be purposefully embarrassed.)

Quote Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post
    Thanks a million for the info on the "scheduled depositions"..... Frankly I thought it "curiosly odd" that each
    depo is scheduled 15 minutes apart. I guess it makes for "good show" that OVER 45 people will be deposed by MS's attorneys. But it just seems so odd that each "carries the equal measure of exactly 15 minutes."??? I guess they won't be getting into any deep questioning at first. And of course since I-Question
    so many things....is it odd that all of the people being deposed are scheduled by their names in ALPHABETICAL ORDER??
    Hmmmm, is that how depositions are conducted.....alphabetical order??? Is that the way defense attys
    work, instead of questioning in order of relevance? What if the interviews need to go longer than 15 minutes?
    Are the defense attys/priv investigators and prosecution attys/investigators all in the same room when the depos are conducted?? Are witnesses/individuals being deposed allowed to bring their own counsel?? (Not using any names, but I think some of the persons might be purposefully embarrassed.)
    You've raised some very good points. What's the point to question so many for so little time. Character references?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by debbiegarcia36 View Post
    You've raised some very good points. What's the point to question so many for so little time. Character references?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Hiya Debgarcia! Dhaang girl, you and I are sharing the same West Coast Mind Meld, lol.
    But you are much better at getting to the point (in fewer words), 16 depos in 4 hours....ambitious by any standards. Look forward to the reasons.....good night.

Quote Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post
    It's quite obvious that Mark Sievers is nothing but a SNAKE, trying to slither his way out any way he can. Look at the tactics he went through to have his wife murdered, we shouldnt expect anything less by the way he's having his attorneys conduct the "SHOW". The alphabetical order thing was most likely something the devil asked to be done, just think how he kept daily, hourly logs, he thinks he has to have everything in "perfect" order. And anyone that had any thing to do with him on a sexual level, should be embarrased and exposed , My opinion.
    Liars, even when they speak the truth, are not believed. Aristotle 384-322 B.C.

I kind of go back and forth regarding the other ppl being exposed. For all we know Mark could have told the other women he was single. They will need counselling as well after Mark is locked up for good! I do not like cheating, but not my circus or monkeys to get involved in other ppl's business.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    I kind of go back and forth regarding the other ppl being exposed. For all we know Mark could have told the other women he was single. They will need counselling as well after Mark is locked up for good! I do not like cheating, but not my circus or monkeys to get involved in other ppl's business.
    I get your point....no one wants to be publicly embarrassed by questions if they had an intimate relationship with a man accused of murder. But, I can never forget how the information Amber Frey provided investigators was invaluable insight into the motives of Scott Petersen. For all we know, MS might have told his paramours he was a widow, going through a divorce or separated from his spouse, too! The info (no matter how uncomfortable) could provide info on his frame of mind or possible motives. Just like all the information/evidence, I will look at how it will be presented by the prosecution and not use it as venue to condemn the individuals.
    ...the information, no matter how salacious (or not) will be important to this case. So, bring it on.

Its so neat to read others thoughts on this case. I am struck remembering the Peterson case and the girlfriend coming forward exposing his lies.
    It is going to be very interesting as this unfolds to see what comes out with MS.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatbush View Post
    Its so neat to read others thoughts on this case. I am struck remembering the Peterson case and the girlfriend coming forward exposing his lies.
    It is going to be very interesting as this unfolds to see what comes out with MS.
    I should add by saying I am sure most of the women knew he was married but I do not think they knew the extent of the problems in the home and the history. I think Mark was deceptive with everyone he met in life and we all have proof of that. They all were just in it for something they missed in their relationships with whoever. The woman who had play dates in Orlando I have no remorse for. Both parties brought children to an event and that was wrong!

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76