1288 users online (294 members and 994 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70
Results 1,036 to 1,046 of 1046
    Quote Originally Posted by mckazpm View Post
    Sadly, there is activity at the Jarvis house today. Appears to be family, emotional, wearing face masks to enter home. This will be my only post on this
    Maybe the bank is getting ready to do something with the house and asked the family if they wanted to take anything out. I'm sure the girls miss some of their things and pictures can never be replaced. They most likely left with just the clothes on their backs. I hope whatever comes out of the house will be little things the girls can treasure. They are most likely growing quickly and have a new life without MS and are starting to realize that's the way it most likely will stay,Plus they are probably grasping how horrifically they lost their mother and may be asking for some things that were left there. They were most likely told that they would never live their again and are now longing to have some of Moms things, after all it is theirs So sad. I hope they are doing well as can be expected.
    Liars, even when they speak the truth, are not believed. Aristotle 384-322 B.C.

mikeinmo is offline Verified Insider - Dr. Teresa Sievers Case
    i would wear a paper suit with booties if it was that neglected then burn everything after

Wow is offline Verified Insider - Dr. Teresa Sievers Case

Discovery

Another document released in connection to State response to compel discovery.

Among else Exhibit E - digital forensic evidence:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g...ew?usp=sharing

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Is there any chance the trial would be followed by court TV or some other venue, as the Casey Anthony case was?

Quote Originally Posted by oscelot View Post
    Is there any chance the trial would be followed by court TV or some other venue, as the Casey Anthony case was?
    Honestly, I hope not. I know. the court cam would draw down the cost of travel to zero, but look at the downside.The trial is going to be very difficult for families and friends. Many locals here still do not know about the case and I am afraid cameras in the courtroom will just rip the wounds wide open. Thinking about the children first and foremost, they deserve privacy and a healthy degree of anonymity.

Speaking for myself only, I am not interested in the books and movies stuff. I like to see a solid conviction for all involved and a trial as dignified as possible for the sake of the victim Dr Teresa Sievers, for her children and for her family - and especially for her sweet mother.

A few articles from the Florida Bar addressing the general idea of a televised trial (any trial):

https://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/JN...&Highlight=0,*

All IMO

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Honestly, I hope not. I know. the court cam would draw down the cost of travel to zero, but look at the downside.The trial is going to be very difficult for families and friends. Many locals here still do not know about the case and I am afraid cameras in the courtroom will just rip the wounds wide open. Thinking about the children first and foremost, they deserve privacy and a healthy degree of anonymity.

Speaking for myself only, I am not interested in the books and movies stuff. I like to see a solid conviction for all involved and a trial as dignified as possible for the sake of the victim Dr Teresa Sievers, for her children and for her family - and especially for her sweet mother.

A few articles from the Florida Bar addressing the general idea of a televised trial (any trial):

https://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/JN...&Highlight=0,*

All IMO

-Nin
    I agree Nin....I want to see justice served. I would be happy with reporters tweeting or reporting, but no cameras. I can see the defense using media in every which way....and MS using it his own way. I do not want another Anthony repeat even if the players are different. Justice for Theresa, the girls, and Theresa's family and friends is very important,

The few court cases I have been able to watch, there were no minor children that needed any special consideration. (I pray I am working this correctly!)
    I have a question to those of you who have perhaps followed a major trial with a parent as the defendant and minor children to consider.
    This, as I read along and understand, seems like it is going to be a pretty long trial, not to mention holidays, days jurors might need off, I can only imagine that.
    The girls are old enough to know their dad is in a great deal of trouble and on trial for killing their mother, while they may not understand the process, not to mention him trying to manipulate their thoughts and beliefs like the monster he is...has to have taken a toll on them also.
    The family caring for them I assume will be in court. How will their schooling be handled? I can't imagine a child having to attend public school with all this in their minds. Perhaps a tutor or something of that nature? I feel so bad for these girls!
    I am thinking the trial will take a great deal of time because it's taking forever to get started and seems alot of information being passed around, a bunch of stuff.
    I think how long the Jodi Arias trial ran and think these poor girls! Any thoughts from anyone on how they feel this will be handled?
    As we inch closer, any new guesses when trial will start?
    Thanks in advance for any responses!
    MOO

Hurry up and wait....

Yes, I love Minions.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Lol.

I am glad that Patrick is making sure everything is covered.

Because imo. Mark is probably more focused on the money trail than anything else.

So hopefully Pats lawyers can help him checkmate Mark on any estate matters.

Jmo.

Because imo. I don't want Mark to be entitled to not 1 honeybun from the insurance money while he does life in jail. Jmo
    What he said! Not a honeybun, Twinkie, slim jim or anything else for that greedy oaf!
    He has torn too many people apart.
    MOO

Hurry up and wait....

Yes, I love Minions.

I was hoping by now TS's mom would have been able to take the kids & move back up North, away from what is to become a local circus. Also with some recent activity at their once home on Jarvis, everything brings up negative memories. I feel the bank will write Jarvis off at some given time, then it will be demoed---also good for them to not be there. We shall see.
    Last edited by msboo; Today at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by msboo View Post
    I was hoping by now TS's mom would have been able to take the kids & move back up North, away from what is to become a local circus. Also with some recent activity at their once home on Jarvis, everything brings up negative memories. I feel the bank will write Jarvis off at some given time, then it will be demoed---also good for them to not be there. We shall see.
    Don't hate me when I say this but I think it would be hard for the girls to move right now. They need to come to terms with what is going on now and the future and just need to be kids.

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70