1229 users online (222 members and 1007 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1114
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyle_E_Coyote View Post
    ... coded beard twitches...

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    with the coded beard twitches, added the glare from the heads....dim to bright send out SOS signals to each other Sorry mods


    Question....is there anywhere on the Florida Bar Website, or other area to search to see what DP trials Michael Mummert has served on? I remember someone on WS did it with Jose Baez. I am not finding anything yet. I would like to know how many DP MM defended and if he was lead attorney.

    The bar listing and then Faga Law listing are a bit different.

    The bar website, lists practiced areas for MM was below, but murder is not listed

    Appellate Practice
    Civil Litigation
    Civil Trial
    Commercial Litigation
    Criminal
    Family
    General Practice
    Litigation/Trial Advocacy/Advocacy
    Marital and Family
    Personal Injury
    Real Estate
    Wills, Trusts and Estate



    https://www.floridabar.org/wps/porta...vZ0FBIS9nQSEh/



    The Faga Law Group site, listed here, murder is listed.

    Michael Mummert
    Michael Mummert
    Attorney Mummert’s previous experience includes, eight years as an Assistant Public Defender where he litigated criminal offenses ranging in severity. Offenses such as Misdemeanors including; DUI, Domestic violence battery and Petit theft, to Felonies including; Drug trafficking, Sexual battery, and Murder. Currently he handles Divorce, Child custody issues, Criminal defense, Personal injury, Insurance claims, and Civil litigation.

    http://www.fagalaw.com

    Thanks

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJosie View Post
    with the coded beard twitches, added the glare from the heads....dim to bright send out SOS signals to each other Sorry mods


    Question....is there anywhere on the Florida Bar Website, or other area to search to see what DP trials Michael Mummert has served on? I remember someone on WS did it with Jose Baez. I am not finding anything yet. I would like to know how many DP MM defended and if he was lead attorney.

    The bar listing and then Faga Law listing are a bit different.

    The bar website, lists practiced areas for MM was below, but murder is not listed

    Appellate Practice
    Civil Litigation
    Civil Trial
    Commercial Litigation
    Criminal
    Family
    General Practice
    Litigation/Trial Advocacy/Advocacy
    Marital and Family
    Personal Injury
    Real Estate
    Wills, Trusts and Estate



    https://www.floridabar.org/wps/porta...vZ0FBIS9nQSEh/



    The Faga Law Group site, listed here, murder is listed.

    Michael Mummert
    Michael Mummert
    Attorney Mummert’s previous experience includes, eight years as an Assistant Public Defender where he litigated criminal offenses ranging in severity. Offenses such as Misdemeanors including; DUI, Domestic violence battery and Petit theft, to Felonies including; Drug trafficking, Sexual battery, and Murder. Currently he handles Divorce, Child custody issues, Criminal defense, Personal injury, Insurance claims, and Civil litigation.

    http://www.fagalaw.com

    Thanks
    I doubt the Bar has "murder" on their drop-down list of practice areas to click. "Criminal" covers that well enough.

    "It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bonita Springs, FL
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyle_E_Coyote View Post
    ... coded beard twitches...
    Probably burner beards...They will both shave the next morning.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    I doubt the Bar has "murder" on their drop-down list of practice areas to click. "Criminal" covers that well enough.
    Thanks, AZ, I understand, murder comes under criminal...makes sense now.

    AZ, Anyway to find out if lawyers have defended DP cases in the past? Not what cases, but if they have defended any?


  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bonita Springs, FL
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by ModernAudrey View Post
    OMG, I'm sorry, I know this is a serious subject, but numbers 2 and 4 had me in stitches! Thanks fldigger
    I hope the mods don't mind me putting the occasional dose of humor into the threads.

    I should say that I live and work in the area. The day after the murder, one of my team members at work (a single female) told me how frightened they were about the prospect of murderers in the Neighborhood. I said on Day 1, "Don't worry! It looks to me like the Husband planned it - too convenient by far."

    I knew it would be a matter of time for him and his accomplices to get found out. It happened a lot quicker than I thought.

    I'd like Teresa's family to know how much it pains me that she is no longer with us. She was smart, beautiful, feisty, in-ya-face - my kind of girl!! There is nothing more vile to me than that these idiots took her away.

    So, occasionally, I'm gonna jump in and make light of these morons. Please don't ever think it's a reflection of my view of Teresa's life or death. She was obviously an amazing human being.
    Last edited by fldigger; 06-02-2016 at 09:25 PM.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
    Posts
    17,905
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJosie View Post
    Thanks, AZ, I understand, murder comes under criminal...makes sense now.

    AZ, Anyway to find out if lawyers have defended DP cases in the past? Not what cases, but if they have defended any?

    It's been a while since I looked this up but I am 99.95% sure that Faga is " death qualified". Meaning that he has tried DP cases before. IIRC, Mummert had not.

    However, since they're both
    listed as counsel of record, it's basically a formality that Mummert is " first chair".

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    972
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmacky View Post
    Wrights attorney (Elizabeth Parker) didn't know that Seiver's attorney (Michael Mummert ) was using her client (CWW) as the sole witness in the DCF trial.
    We just can't figure out why.

    Michael Mummert knows CWW took a plea deal.


    ETA ~
    Oops ~ Sorry Debbie, I didn't see your reply
    No worries. We posted nearly the exact same thing...lol!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    972
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJosie View Post
    Thanks, AZ, I understand, murder comes under criminal...makes sense now.

    AZ, Anyway to find out if lawyers have defended DP cases in the past? Not what cases, but if they have defended any?

    A thought just came to mind. If Mummert is representing MS on the child custody case is another attorney representing him on the criminal case.?

    If so, maybe thats why Mummert didnt realiz that CWW was testifying against MS in the murder trial. Just a thought.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,681
    I think its #4. I doubt MS can stand competition.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,805
    I appreciate the humor from time to time. It keeps us human.

    Side note: Why is it that every time I see a photo of MS my immediate reaction is "Eeeeeeeeewwwwh!"

    BS needs to control her reactions in the courtroom. She'll get booted from the courtroom is she pulls this during the trial. Nobody needs her "gasping" presence. It is my own personal opinion is that I can't stand her. I thought something was way off when I saw her first police interview. She has not improved since then and was lying through her teeth while on the stand during the last hearing.

    I suspect BS is another one who has gotten through life using a self-depreciating demeanor, a smile and "charm" - when underneath she is NOT a particularly nice person.


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,451
    Why is it that they hired everything done? The pool, the yard, the house, the cooking. What exactly did MS do?

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    I appreciate the humor from time to time. It keeps us human.

    Side note: Why is it that every time I see a photo of MS my immediate reaction is "Eeeeeeeeewwwwh!"

    BS needs to control her reactions in the courtroom. She'll get booted from the courtroom is she pulls this during the trial. Nobody needs her "gasping" presence. It is my own personal opinion is that I can't stand her. I thought something was way off when I saw her first police interview. She has not improved since then and was lying through her teeth while on the stand during the last hearing.

    I suspect BS is another one who has gotten through life using a self-depreciating demeanor, a smile and "charm" - when underneath she is NOT a particularly nice person.
    I think BS has anxiety issues. In one of the first videos when all the family members were in town for one of the first dependency hearings , her partner was telling her to breathe when they were getting in the elevator....

    Her interviews were ackward to watch and it's obvious, Mark controls her. She can't handle the pressure in court and she needs guidance from him.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Why is it that they hired everything done? The pool, the yard, the house, the cooking. What exactly did MS do?
    Sex-a-thons......gross!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Why is it that they hired everything done? The pool, the yard, the house, the cooking. What exactly did MS do?
    Everyone he could?

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    972
    I just have to ask this question. Its unrelated to this case, but why oh why are there so many comments on the Missy Bevers case? There are over 24 threads with 100 comments on each and no developments have been in the news for weeks. Just looking for insight.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Sievers Sidebar #3
    By KateB in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 1099
    Last Post: 06-01-2016, 08:18 AM
  2. Sievers Sidebar #2
    By KateB in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 1011
    Last Post: 02-21-2016, 03:15 PM
  3. Sievers Sidebar #1
    By beach in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 1033
    Last Post: 01-23-2016, 10:06 AM

Tags for this Thread