1595 users online (329 members and 1266 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TX - Makai Lamar, 2, sexually assaulted & beaten to death, Gatesville, 13 Jan. 2016

A Gatesville man accused in the brutal death of a 2-year-old has been updated for capital murder, and Coryell County District Attorney Dustin Boyd said Wednesday he will seek the death penalty when the case goes to trial.

Chet Michael Shelton, 27, remains in the McLennan County Jail in lieu of bonds totaling more than $500,000.
    He also is being held without bond on a state parole violation warrant.

(...)

A medical examiner at the Southwestern Institute of Forensic Sciences ruled the death a homicide and said it was caused by blunt force trauma to the head and internal injuries and that prior to his death the boy had been anally penetrated which caused “severe and distinct trauma,” Texas Ranger Jason Bobo, an investigator on the case, said in the original arrest affidavit.

(...)

The affidavit also reveals Shelton has previous charges for three counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child in May 2007, four counts of indecency with a child sexual contact in May 2007, three counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child in December 2007, and two counts of aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury in October 2010.

At the time of the toddler’s death, Shelton was on parole after serving a sentence for injury to a child

http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Man-indicted-for-capital-murder-in-toddlers-gruesome-death-381533531.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

Arrest warrant affidavit
    ***Warning: contains graphic and disturbing content***

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents...+affidavit.pdf

RIP Makai. I can't read another affidavit that is disturbing but I will keep you in my thoughts.

Such a precious little baby girl!
    I can't understand this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Why do people let child predators have access to their children? This sweet little boy should never have been left alone with this monster. I hope that when convicted, they let him cut to next in line in the death row waiting list. Pure evil.
    'Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.' - Steven Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    Arrest warrant affidavit
    ***Warning: contains graphic and disturbing content***

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents...+affidavit.pdf
    This just makes my blood boil!

Chet.jpg
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Chet Shelton

Wanted to make sure we all have a face to go with the horrific crimes he has committed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

The perp's mom apparently hasn't been exactly cooperative either.

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Mot...369038791.html

The mother of a Gatesville man who’s charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child in the death of a toddler appeared in court again on Tuesday after prosecutors earlier filed a contempt of grand jury motion and then sought to disqualify her attorney.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post

Chet Shelton

Wanted to make sure we all have a face to go with the horrific crimes he has committed.
    YOU Piece of SH**. *CRYING*
    Home of the Golden State Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post
    Such a precious little baby girl!
    I can't understand this!

baby boy
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

Out on parole after how many charges of aggravated assault??

If my marriage ends, I swear I will just stay single until my kids are grown... just ugh...

Chet Shelton: Charges upgraded to capital murder (Warning: Disturbing content)

Shelton, who, authorities say was the mother’s boyfriend, told investigators he had been caring for the toddler “all of the majority of the day” while the child’s mother worked a double shift at a Gatesville restaurant. During the interview Shelton told officers the young boy fell asleep on a living room couch and later he moved the boy to his bedroom for the night. Shelton said he stepped outside the house to smoke and when he returned to the house intending to take a shower, he went to check on the child, whom he found not breathing. He said he attempted CPR but was not successful, so he carried the boy next door to where a deputy sheriff lived and an ambulance was called. EMS personnel who responded to the scene told investigators they found the child nude on the neighbor’s floor, unresponsive.

(Via NEWS12/AP) ~ Chet Shelton was indicted Wednesday for the January slaying. The Killeen Daily Herald (http://bit.ly/286efX6 ) reports autopsy results show the toddler suffered head and internal organ injuries at his Gatesville home. An arrest affidavit showed the child also had been sodomized.

( Via THE WASHINGTON TIMES) ~ Shelton has a history of prior sexual assaults against children. Records show a history of sexual assault arrests involving children from 2007 through 2010, but that many of the charges were downgraded to injury of a child which did not require him to register as a sex offender.

http://umbrellaofsuspicion.com/2016/...rbing-content/

----------------------

I just want to vomit!!! 😖 The POS had a history of SEVERAL sexual assaults and were downgraded to injury and he DID NOT HAVE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER 😡😡😡

Quote Originally Posted by GeeEm View Post
    Chet Shelton: Charges upgraded to capital murder (Warning: Disturbing content)

Shelton, who, authorities say was the mother’s boyfriend, told investigators he had been caring for the toddler “all of the majority of the day” while the child’s mother worked a double shift at a Gatesville restaurant. During the interview Shelton told officers the young boy fell asleep on a living room couch and later he moved the boy to his bedroom for the night. Shelton said he stepped outside the house to smoke and when he returned to the house intending to take a shower, he went to check on the child, whom he found not breathing. He said he attempted CPR but was not successful, so he carried the boy next door to where a deputy sheriff lived and an ambulance was called. EMS personnel who responded to the scene told investigators they found the child nude on the neighbor’s floor, unresponsive.

(Via NEWS12/AP) ~ Chet Shelton was indicted Wednesday for the January slaying. The Killeen Daily Herald (http://bit.ly/286efX6 ) reports autopsy results show the toddler suffered head and internal organ injuries at his Gatesville home. An arrest affidavit showed the child also had been sodomized.

( Via THE WASHINGTON TIMES) ~ Shelton has a history of prior sexual assaults against children. Records show a history of sexual assault arrests involving children from 2007 through 2010, but that many of the charges were downgraded to injury of a child which did not require him to register as a sex offender.

http://umbrellaofsuspicion.com/2016/...rbing-content/

----------------------

I just want to vomit!!! The POS had a history of SEVERAL sexual assaults and were downgraded to injury and he DID NOT HAVE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER
    That makes me crazy too.

The Texas Attorney General’s office is providing a prosecutor to assist the Coryell County District Attorney’s office with a capital murder case against Chet Michael Shelton, 27, of Gatesville.

However, the trial won’t begin until August 2018 — which will be almost three years after 2-year-old Makai Brooks Lamar was allegedly beaten, sodomized and killed by Shelton, Coryell County District Attorney Dusty Boyd said Tuesday.

The date was set so far in the future because of the logistics of scheduling three different offices in the death penalty case — the attorney general, Boyd’s office and Shelton’s regional public defender, Anthony Odiorne, located in Burnet, Boyd said.
    http://www.tdtnews.com/news/article_....html?mode=jqm

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast