GUILTY Tx - Makai Lamar, 2, Sexually Assaulted & Beaten To Death, Gatesville, 13 Jan. 2016

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

A Gatesville man accused in the brutal death of a 2-year-old has been updated for capital murder, and Coryell County District Attorney Dustin Boyd said Wednesday he will seek the death penalty when the case goes to trial.

Chet Michael Shelton, 27, remains in the McLennan County Jail in lieu of bonds totaling more than $500,000.
He also is being held without bond on a state parole violation warrant.

(...)

A medical examiner at the Southwestern Institute of Forensic Sciences ruled the death a homicide and said it was caused by blunt force trauma to the head and internal injuries and that prior to his death the boy had been anally penetrated which caused “severe and distinct trauma,” Texas Ranger Jason Bobo, an investigator on the case, said in the original arrest affidavit.

(...)

The affidavit also reveals Shelton has previous charges for three counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child in May 2007, four counts of indecency with a child sexual contact in May 2007, three counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child in December 2007, and two counts of aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury in October 2010.

At the time of the toddler’s death, Shelton was on parole after serving a sentence for injury to a child

http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Man-indicted-for-capital-murder-in-toddlers-gruesome-death-381533531.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 302
RIP Makai. I can't read another affidavit that is disturbing but I will keep you in my thoughts.

Such a precious little baby girl!
I can't understand this! :no:

:tears:

:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do people let child predators have access to their children? This sweet little boy should never have been left alone with this monster. I hope that when convicted, they let him cut to next in line in the death row waiting list. Pure evil.

attachment.php

Chet Shelton

Wanted to make sure we all have a face to go with the horrific crimes he has committed.

Attachments

• Chet-Shelton-Gatesville-Infant-death-01.18.16.jpg
    Chet-Shelton-Gatesville-Infant-death-01.18.16.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 238
The perp's mom apparently hasn't been exactly cooperative either.

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Mo...s-death-appears-again-in-court-369038791.html

The mother of a Gatesville man who’s charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child in the death of a toddler appeared in court again on Tuesday after prosecutors earlier filed a contempt of grand jury motion and then sought to disqualify her attorney.

Chet Shelton: Charges upgraded to capital murder (Warning: Disturbing content)

Shelton, who, authorities say was the mother’s boyfriend, told investigators he had been caring for the toddler “all of the majority of the day” while the child’s mother worked a double shift at a Gatesville restaurant. During the interview Shelton told officers the young boy fell asleep on a living room couch and later he moved the boy to his bedroom for the night. Shelton said he stepped outside the house to smoke and when he returned to the house intending to take a shower, he went to check on the child, whom he found not breathing. He said he attempted CPR but was not successful, so he carried the boy next door to where a deputy sheriff lived and an ambulance was called. EMS personnel who responded to the scene told investigators they found the child nude on the neighbor’s floor, unresponsive.

(Via NEWS12/AP) ~ Chet Shelton was indicted Wednesday for the January slaying. The Killeen Daily Herald (http://bit.ly/286efX6 ) reports autopsy results show the toddler suffered head and internal organ injuries at his Gatesville home. An arrest affidavit showed the child also had been sodomized.

( Via THE WASHINGTON TIMES) ~ Shelton has a history of prior sexual assaults against children. Records show a history of sexual assault arrests involving children from 2007 through 2010, but that many of the charges were downgraded to injury of a child which did not require him to register as a sex offender.

http://umbrellaofsuspicion.com/2016...to-capital-murder-warning-disturbing-content/

----------------------

I just want to vomit!!! 😖 The had a history of SEVERAL sexual assaults and were downgraded to injury and he DID NOT HAVE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER 😡😡😡

Chet Shelton: Charges upgraded to capital murder (Warning: Disturbing content)

Shelton, who, authorities say was the mother’s boyfriend, told investigators he had been caring for the toddler “all of the majority of the day” while the child’s mother worked a double shift at a Gatesville restaurant. During the interview Shelton told officers the young boy fell asleep on a living room couch and later he moved the boy to his bedroom for the night. Shelton said he stepped outside the house to smoke and when he returned to the house intending to take a shower, he went to check on the child, whom he found not breathing. He said he attempted CPR but was not successful, so he carried the boy next door to where a deputy sheriff lived and an ambulance was called. EMS personnel who responded to the scene told investigators they found the child nude on the neighbor’s floor, unresponsive.

(Via NEWS12/AP) ~ Chet Shelton was indicted Wednesday for the January slaying. The Killeen Daily Herald (http://bit.ly/286efX6 ) reports autopsy results show the toddler suffered head and internal organ injuries at his Gatesville home. An arrest affidavit showed the child also had been sodomized.

( Via THE WASHINGTON TIMES) ~ Shelton has a history of prior sexual assaults against children. Records show a history of sexual assault arrests involving children from 2007 through 2010, but that many of the charges were downgraded to injury of a child which did not require him to register as a sex offender.

http://umbrellaofsuspicion.com/2016...to-capital-murder-warning-disturbing-content/

----------------------

I just want to vomit!!! [emoji37] The had a history of SEVERAL sexual assaults and were downgraded to injury and he DID NOT HAVE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

That makes me crazy too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Texas Attorney General’s office is providing a prosecutor to assist the Coryell County District Attorney’s office with a capital murder case against Chet Michael Shelton, 27, of Gatesville.

However, the trial won’t begin until August 2018 — which will be almost three years after 2-year-old Makai Brooks Lamar was allegedly beaten, sodomized and killed by Shelton, Coryell County District Attorney Dusty Boyd said Tuesday.

The date was set so far in the future because of the logistics of scheduling three different offices in the death penalty case — the attorney general, Boyd’s office and Shelton’s regional public defender, Anthony Odiorne, located in Burnet, Boyd said.
http://www.tdtnews.com/news/article_9dff1a7a-7a11-11e6-abd3-f3de7dba1380.html?mode=jqm

Everybody has a phone with internet but cannot be bothered to check the free sites that list sex offenders, felons, etc., before turning their kids over to whomever.

Where do these monsters come from.. and WHY don't they keep them the first time so things like this don't happen? :(

Little Makai is with the angels now, and in heavenly peace... feeling nothing but love...

attachment.php

Attachments

• angelandmai.jpg
    angelandmai.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 94
Why do child molesters and child rapists get less time than drug dealers? It's like kids have no value.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I didn't see this article posted.
During a Board of Pardons and Parole hearing on Jan. 8, a hearing officer ruled that Shelton did not pose a threat to society “by reason of his lack of sexual control,” the source said.But documents released to News 10 Thursday show in his original probation agreement, then Judge Philip Zeigler, as part of the probation conditions, said Shelton was barred from having any unsupervised contact with children under the age of 17, a condition that the parole board disregarded.

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/DA...ger-after-local-toddlers-death-366264531.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back