1380 users online (346 members and 1034 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TX - Salvagio Smith, 12, Humble, 2 June 2016

Amber Alert issued for 12-year-old Humble boy

An Amber Alert has been issued for a 12-year-old Humble boy who authorities say may have been abducted by his parents on Thursday morning.
    Police said Salvagio Timothy Smith was last seen at a school bus stop at Quail Run and Oriole in Humble at about 7:30 a.m. Thursday.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...oy-7960448.php
    Last edited by los2188; 06-03-2016 at 02:21 AM.

NCMEC: http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AM...47/9257/screen

The suspects are the biological parents who have lost custody of the child to CPS: Monica Smith and Timothy Salvagio Smith.

They may be in a Ford F350, duelly, no known license plate.

But there are no current Facebook pages on behalf of returning them to where they have been living. This is at least the 3rd abduction by a noncustodial parent that we now know of.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

I'm hoping that at least if he's with his parents they mean him no harm, although not always the case. But for them to do this is a drastic measure.
    I hate to think why he has been removed from them for though 🙁

And they've got to know now that there is no way they'll get him back legally, so what would be their motivation to return him? Scary.

Yeah I think they will be gone can only hope & pray he's going to be looked after.

Those fb pages were against TOS?

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    I'm surprised they are gone. Maybe cause they are rumour and not fact. Not sure😉

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    Yes, those pages were against TOS. Neither FB was set up to aid the current case. Also, much of the information on them appears to have been posted by the current suspect in this case who, by her own admission, is not supposed to have a FB.

Bump...

Hoping this kiddo is safe.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Ok! Noted.

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    Yes, those pages were against TOS. Neither FB was set up to aid the current case. Also, much of the information on them appears to have been posted by the current suspect in this case who, by her own admission, is not supposed to have a FB.

I agree if the parents wanted him back enough to do all this , it surely means they won't ' hurt' him. Come on, parents, do the right thing !

But if they are interfering with his education, social life that he has created with friends, relationships with his foster family, I think she is 'hurting' him. If she enrolls him in school or takes him to a doctor that takes his insurance, she will tip off authorities to their location. I guess when he is with her and possibly his dad, they just stay together all the time. That is not a normal childhood in my book. But I understand what you mean, SCHMAE.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Amber alert is still active.

I'm sure LE is working hard on this one, but I am saddened (& a little appaled actually) that after the initial news, there has been nothing in the press. Even without new information, re-releasing the info would at least help keep his name and face in people's thoughts.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast