1049 users online (201 members and 848 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

AZ - Lyric Gray, 5, & Kerwin Gray, 7, Wheatfield, 4 June 2016

Lyric Gray (5 years old), Kerwin Gray (7 years old)

Last seen in Wheatfield, AZ
    Vehicle:
    • 2000 Oldsmobile Alero, White
      New Mexico license plate #238TMB

Utah AMBER Alert: The children were taken by the suspect who was drinking at the time. They may be headed towards Mentmore, New Mexico in the listed vehicle.
    If you have information, contact:

Utah DPS Communication Center
    Call: 801-887-3800

Missing children

Lyric Gray

• Age now: 5 years old
    • Sex: Male
    • Skin: American Indian
    • Hair: Black
    • Eyes: Brown
    • Height: 3 feet 6 inches
    • Weight: 35 pounds
    • Description: Last seen wearing gray shirt with blue near the under arm, black jeans, and red and black shoes.

Kerwin Gray

• Age now: 7 years old
    • Height: 4 feet
    • Weight: 25 pounds
    • Description: Last seen wearing multicolored Angry Birds shirt, blue jeans, gray and white Jordan high tops.

Suspect

Clinton Johnson

• Age now: 26 years old
    • Height: 5 feet 5 inches
    • Weight: 200 pounds
    • Description: "Johnson" tattoo on left forearm, "Kiarra" tattoo on left hand, ring, middle, and index fingers on left hand are missing.

Last edited by tlcya; 06-05-2016 at 01:09 PM. Reason: repair formatting
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

We're they just taken now?!?

What am I missing? The alert is issued for Utah but the children were taken from Arizona.

http://www.missingkids.org/amber
    http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AM...84/9264/screen
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    What am I missing? The alert is issued for Utah but the children were taken from Arizona.

http://www.missingkids.org/amber
    http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AM...84/9264/screen

That is weird because they said he was possibly heading to New Mexico. So they would not even be in Utah, if that is the case.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    I am assuming they think for some reason they might pass through Utah. That's all I can figure out. It doesn't make any sense. Since they were taken from AZ I assumed that's the state the Amber Alert should have been issued in but it's not.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    That is weird because they said he was possibly heading to New Mexico. So they would not even be in Utah, if that is the case.
    On FB, I found a Clinton Johnson Living in Utah. That is the only connection I can see but it still doesn't make sense.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

"What is more frightening than any particular policy or ideology is the widespread habit of disregarding facts.”
    --Thomas Sowell

An Amber Alert that was issued in the Four Corners area for two children missing from northwestern Arizona has been canceled in Utah though it remains in effect in Arizona and New Mexico area.

The alert was issued in Utah early Sunday morning for two missing children in Arizona after the mother of two children reported that her boyfriend, 26-year-old Clinton Johnson, was "drinking and took off with her children and vehicle" (...)

However, that was canceled in Utah by the Bureau of Criminal Identification because officials no longer believe the man is headed for Utah. Instead, Chinle police said Johnson might be heading southwest toward Mentmore, New Mexico.
    https://www.ksl.com/?sid=40071465&ni...nceled-in-utah

He is drunk and driving the kidnapped babies around the state.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Oh dear no! Hopefully he will sober up and return them safe, and nothing bad has happened driving drunk! Please don't let this have a sad ending
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

The alert, issued about 1 a.m. Sunday, was for 7-year-old Kerwin Gray and 5-year-old Lyric Gray, who disappeared in Wheatfield, Ariz. Utah authorities said the two were taken by the suspect who was drinking at the time and may be headed toward Mentmore, New Mexico, which is near Gallup.

http://fox13now.com/2016/06/05/amber...-corners-area/

Authorities are asking for the public's help in looking for a white 2000 Oldsmobile Alero with New Mexico license plates reading "238TMB" that they believe is being driven by Johnson.

Johnson is described as having American Indian ethnicity, 5 feet 5 inches tall, 200 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He has 'Johnson' tattooed on his left forearm, 'Kiarra' tattooed on his left hand, with the ring, middle and index fingers missing on his left hand.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...na.html?pg=all

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

He's going to need to sleep soon. Hopefully he's not been continuining to drink while driving and is somewhat ' coming around' to sobriety .

I am trying to confirm this. Hope it is true

Since the person who posted the original tweet is not obviously associate with press or authorities it is rumor for now but we will hope for the best
    Last edited by tlcya; 06-05-2016 at 02:12 PM.

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

THANK GOODNESS! Now they need to tell us if they were found safe!

ABC15 Arizona@abc15

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast