1237 users online (276 members and 961 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

CT - Ashley Tanguay, 18, Bristol, 4 June 2016

Her FB. I think she has another too.

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.parker.56863221?fref=ts

Also, this isn't the first time she has been missing.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/25306365/s...waterford-teen

So sad
    My 4.5 year old daughter is high functioning with an ASD diagnosis. She is so incredibly sweet, but this is one of those cases that made stop & miss a breath thinking oh my god, what if this happens to us someday
    i do wonder what exactly they mean by 'being involved in various dangerous & inappropriate behaviors'
    beibg that my experience with ASD has been with under 5 years old, I'm not too sure what they mean. I do assume it is something different from her impression ability as that was mentioned additionally. Inappropriate/dangerous behaviors for my daughter would be things like not answering questions, hand flapping when excited, jumping off of things/lack of safety awareness. But a Autism is such a vast spectrum that this case could be referring to a multitude of behaviors. I understand respecting her privacy & putting the child before the disability-always-but do think in cases like this being more specific could be very helpful.
    hoping for a good outcome here����

Looking through her fb...pretty obvious who she's with. My main question is whether or not she is under guardianship of parents....

CT - Ashley Tanguay, 18, missing on bus to TN, 5 June 2016 *silver alert*

Eighteen year old Ashley Tanguay was reported missing by her father. Bristol Police have been actively trying to locate Ashley after she failed to arrive on a bus in Clarksville, Tennessee to meet her mother.

Ashley Tanguay suffers from mental health issues and a social skills disorder. Ashley’s father has reported that she is involved in various dangerous and inappropriate behaviors. He believes her autism, social skills disorder and overall mental health issues leave her vulnerable and incredibly impressionable to adults. A Silver Alert has been issued for Ashley.

Several police agencies have been notified along the bus’ scheduled route in an effort to locate Ashley. Recent information, has been developed, that places Ashley in the Bridgeport area.

Ashley is described as an 18 y/o white female, 5’10”, 160lbs, last seen wearing black leggings and a royal blue sweatshirt.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/l...381909381.html
    http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2016...by-her-father/
    http://fox61.com/2016/06/05/bristol-...missing-woman/

I hope Ashley is found safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There are 3 sides to every story.
    Your side, their side & the truth!

I hope she is quickly found. The thought of people taking advantage of Ashley is scary for me as the mother of a child with autism myself.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsobrien View Post
    Looking through her fb...pretty obvious who she's with. My main question is whether or not she is under guardianship of parents....
    Um hmm. I have a good guess where to look, and he's even conveniently posted his new phone number.

Cute girl. I imagine there is going to be a lot of problems with her as she is darling and probably does not have the ability to see when someone is going to take advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    Um hmm. I have a good guess where to look, and he's even conveniently posted his new phone number.
    Interesting and a bit scary comment from Ashley under a post of his from May 13th. ..I really hope she was joking 😕

Her wording, etc, reminds me of my nephew who is very high functioning. Most people that don't know him would never realize he's autistic. He is around the same age as Ashley.
    After looking at her FB and following the bread crumb trail to the person I believe we are talking about, I am highly concerned for this young lady!

Off to read!

newbie poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    Interesting and a bit scary comment from Ashley under a post of his from May 13th. ..I really hope she was joking 

Her wording, etc, reminds me of my nephew who is very high functioning. Most people that don't know him would never realize he's autistic. He is around the same age as Ashley.
    After looking at her FB and following the bread crumb trail to the person I believe we are talking about, I am highly concerned for this young lady!
    I hope that post was not serious/made for attention.

Found safe!
    Police cancel silver alert for Bristol teenager

http://m.centralctcommunications.com/bristolpress/article_93179e46-2cc5-11e6-a071-7767811e63fb.html?mode=jqm
    Police said Tuesday that 18-year-old Ashley Tanguay was found in Bridgeport yesterday around 2 p.m. She was unharmed, according to Police Chief Brian Gould, and there was no criminal aspect to the situation.