748 users online (154 members and 594 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Rhonda 'Chantay' Blankinship, 25, beaten to death, Lake Brownwood, 15 May 2016

The body of 25-year-old Rhonda Chantay Blankinship was found at 5:20 p.m. Sunday along Country Road 424 in an abandoned house about five miles from her Lake Brownwood home...

Community members told KTXS the mentally challenged woman was known to walk through the streets of northern Lake Brownwood.

"When driving down the road, she'd always wave at you, carrying her phone, and listening to music," McDaniel said.

The Brown County Sheriff’s Office possesses the weapon that they believe killed Rhonda Chantay Blankinship.

Brown County Sheriff George Caldwell said they’re running forensics on the weapon, but they refuse to release what the weapon is. According to previous reports, Blankinship was killed by blunt force trauma...

Caldwell said they also haven’t located Blankinship’s cell phone.

Brown County Commissioners approved the sheriff’s office’s request Monday to hire a lab for DNA analysis on evidence in the Chantay Blankinship homicide, rather than waiting on the heavily backlogged state crime lab.

Commissioners approved Chief Deputy Vance Hill’s request to hire the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s lab, which will provide results in three weeks. It would take the Department of Public Safety Crime Lab at least six months to begin to look at the evidence even with a “rush” request...

Sheriff’s investigators have had “no major breaks” in 25-year-old North Lake Brownwood woman’s murder last month, Hill said Friday.

in TX from ARKANSAS
    OH THIS IS SO SAD!!!! You just cant be a young, pretty female and walk around , its not safe , walking around town with you music on you phone is almost like waving a flag "come do something horrible to me " I'm not sure it was ever safe but nowdays it just about guarantees something will happen to you ....
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

This is local to me. It's terrible.

There's a murderer walking around my VERY small town.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk