918 users online (159 members and 759 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PA - Barry Glass, 53, Bellwood, 28 May 2016

Trucker And Rig Missing For Five Days Following Cross Country Run

Thanks for posting Los.....from your link:

"The last time that 53 year old trucker Barry Lee Glass was seen was May 28 when he began a run from Bellwood, Pennsylvania to Porterville, California. Glass made his delivery to Chief Eaglehead in Porterville. He last had contact with his employer by phone on June 1."

"Police say the current location of Glass’s truck is unknown."

"Glass drives for D & R Transportation."

I would think they could track his truck by gps.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Detailed Flyer & Stock Tractor Photo

Trucker Barry Lee Glass, W/M/53, and Rig, Blair County, 1 June 2016

Trucker And Rig Missing For Seven Days Following Cross Country Run

Last edited by Richrd; 06-07-2016 at 01:58 PM.

Supplements to Flyer ::: Stock Tractor Photo

Trucker Barry Lee Glass, W/M/53, and Rig, Blair County, 1 June 2016

Trucker And Rig Missing For Seven Days Following Cross Country Run

Flyer Supplements:

Tractor:
    Mid-Roof Sleeper ::: PA Plate # AG-02825 on Front Bumper
    PrePass® Transponder:
    http://prepass.com/wp-content/upload...ePassWorks.pdf

Trailer:
    PA Plate # XGA-6126 :: Dry Van :: 10 Inch Red Stripes on Sides
    "D & R Transportation" Lettering on Both Sides, & on Rear Doors

Last edited by Richrd; 06-07-2016 at 07:18 PM.

Okay, wait, he made his delivery in Porterville and then disappeared? So he was last seen in California?

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    Okay, wait, he made his delivery in Porterville and then disappeared? So he was last seen in California?
    Agree

Paraphrasing both PennLive©, & Flyer:

Last Delivery in Porterville, California.

Last Contact with Employer on Wednesday, June 1st.

Nearby Altoona, PA to Porterville, CA:

https://www.google.com/#q=Altoona%2C...terville%2C+CA:

39+ Allowable Hours :: 2,600+ Road Miles
    Last edited by Richrd; 06-07-2016 at 09:53 PM.

I will ask my husband when he gets home (he is a master diesel tech), but I am just sure there is tracking on this rig. Some of those rigs can almost drive themselves.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Hubby said they don't all have GPS or satellite. Now he is talking about different types of GPS units and my brain heard blah, blah, blah. He said a bunch of other stuff, too but... Ask me about medicine and I can give you an answer but electronics not so much.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Hubby said they don't all have GPS or satellite. Now he is talking about different types of GPS units and my brain heard blah, blah, blah. He said a bunch of other stuff, too but... Ask me about medicine and I can give you an answer but electronics not so much.
    My husband is a truck driver we have had 3 of our own..no not all have tracking GPS or Qualcomm systems...but they could ping his phone track it I would think.

Sad is when a man is missing and you google the name and the one who tops the list is WS ?? Why is his family and company not posting more about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WVWoman View Post
    Sad is when a man is missing and you google the name and the one who tops the list is WS ?? Why is his family and company not posting more about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i just did the same thing. =(
    "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
    - E. B. White

There is one other thing my husband mentioned to me, he said many drivers will just park their rig somewhere and take off. I wonder how long Barry has worked for this company.
    - Audrey Hepburn

were that the case, they should be able to find his rig soon. I hope he is sleeping it off somewhere.
    "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
    - E. B. White

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast