714 users online (84 members and 630 guests)  

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Thursday June 9th 2016 Peter Schulte/

To Listen to True Crime Radio CLICK HERE after 10:30 PM Eastern on Thursday June 9th

On the next edition of True Crime Radio we welcome former cop, prosecutor, and now defense attorney Peter Schulte. Mr. Schulte offers a unique look into the bizarre murder of Missy Bevers.

Later we welcome back our friend, reporter, and author Dawna Kaufmann. Ms. Kaufmann has all kinds of inside scoop on the Bill Cosby case and more

CLICK HERE after 10:30 PM Eastern Thursday
    to hear the show!
    Last edited by Tricia; 06-09-2016 at 02:41 PM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    To Listen to True Crime Radio CLICK HERE after 10:30 PM Eastern on Thursday June 9th

On the next edition of True Crime Radio we welcome former cop, prosecutor, and now defense attorney Peter Schulte. Mr. Schulte offers a unique look into the bizarre murder of Missy Bevers.

Later we welcome back our friend, reporter, and author Dawna Kaufmann. Ms. Kaufmann has all kinds of inside scoop on the Bill Cosby case and more

CLICK HERE after 10:30 PM Eastern Thursday
    to hear the show!
    Hi Tricia

Maybe the problem is at my end but I can't listen to the whole programme. It seems to end at 22:54 right after the conclusion of the piece with Peter Schulte. No Dawna Kaufmann.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by MelmothTheLost View Post
    Hi Tricia

Maybe the problem is at my end but I can't listen to the whole programme. It seems to end at 22:54 right after the conclusion of the piece with Peter Schulte. No Dawna Kaufmann.
    Yes, sorry to say we had technical difficulties but Dawna will be on this Thursday along with body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR