Thursday June 9th 2016 Peter Schulte/

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
To Listen to True Crime Radio CLICK HERE after 10:30 PM Eastern on Thursday June 9th

On the next edition of True Crime Radio we welcome former cop, prosecutor, and now defense attorney Peter Schulte. Mr. Schulte offers a unique look into the bizarre murder of Missy Bevers.

Later we welcome back our friend, reporter, and author Dawna Kaufmann. Ms. Kaufmann has all kinds of inside scoop on the Bill Cosby case and more

CLICK HERE after 10:30 PM Eastern Thursday
to hear the show!

To Listen to True Crime Radio CLICK HERE after 10:30 PM Eastern on Thursday June 9th

On the next edition of True Crime Radio we welcome former cop, prosecutor, and now defense attorney Peter Schulte. Mr. Schulte offers a unique look into the bizarre murder of Missy Bevers.

Later we welcome back our friend, reporter, and author Dawna Kaufmann. Ms. Kaufmann has all kinds of inside scoop on the Bill Cosby case and more

CLICK HERE after 10:30 PM Eastern Thursday
to hear the show!

Hi Tricia

Maybe the problem is at my end but I can't listen to the whole programme. It seems to end at 22:54 right after the conclusion of the piece with Peter Schulte. No Dawna Kaufmann.

Hi Tricia

Maybe the problem is at my end but I can't listen to the whole programme. It seems to end at 22:54 right after the conclusion of the piece with Peter Schulte. No Dawna Kaufmann.

Yes, sorry to say we had technical difficulties but Dawna will be on this Thursday along with body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back