Found Deceased OK - Cynthia Garcia, 29, Oklahoma City, 2 June 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Moore Family Concerned About Safety Of Missing Woman
13327389_244468082592374_343548292498605168_n.jpg

A Moore family is hoping someone can help them find a loved one missing for the past five days.
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...m513337415536289&source=48&ref=content_filter

http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=32162372&catId=112032

There is an interview with her husband on the TelemundoOK Facebook page, but I'm not sure how to link it

I found the TelemundoOK page, but Youtube videos are blocked on my computer. Plus, it's in Spanish, I presume. I am going to watch it on my phone.

It is not clear to me exactly how many men were involved in her life. One story talks about her going to her ex-husband's house to pick up her daughter and also talks about her being in the process of getting a divorce from her "husband." One story refers to her husband by name. But the Telemundo story refers to the same man as her ex-husband. It would be helpful to know if she has an ex-husband AND a current husband. Or is it just the one guy who is about to become an ex?

It is not clear to me exactly how many men were involved in her life. One story talks about her going to her ex-husband's house to pick up her daughter and also talks about her being in the process of getting a divorce from her "husband." One story refers to her husband by name. But the Telemundo story refers to the same man as her ex-husband. It would be helpful to know if she has an ex-husband AND a current husband. Or is it just the one guy who is about to become an ex?

Maybe nvrforgtn can clarify for us since Cynthia is a coworker and friend?

Here is the TelemundoOK FB page: https://www.facebook.com/telemundoOK/

I don't understand Spanish so I haven't listened to the interview. The translation of the description says it is her former partner and it is an unusual situation.

There's the father of her daughter, then there's her husband. She recently filed for divorce, but I guess they are still legally married. She left work around 4:45 pm Thursday, signed in at a 24 hour fitness center at 7:30 pm Thursday, and wasn't seen on Friday. I haven't heard if she was seen on security cameras at the fitness center. I'm also not sure when the husband last saw her. Her supervisor received a text from Cynthia's phone Friday morning saying she wouldn't be at work. Her daughter's father received a text from her phone at 6:40 pm Friday asking if he could keep their daughter until Saturday because she had a long day at work and wasn't feeling well (although she didn't go to work Friday). The text was half English and half Spanish, which is very unlike her. I've heard she was dating other guys, but I don't know who or how many. There is evidence that she may have left on her own which is making it difficult for the police to get information faster since she's an adult. I don't know what that evidence is, but it's really hard for me to believe she would voluntarily leave her daughter and her job. I know it happens all the time, but her daughter was her life. We just don't know what to think at this point.

The Moore American article says she hasn't been seen since leaving her residence at 2 pm Friday. I hadn't heard that before, I've only heard she wasn't seen at all on Friday. I wish it said who saw her and how she left since her car is in her garage.

Yes. It seems that someone saw her leave. Presumably, she was in a vehicle. If the text was sent by her, I also presume that she had plans to be out late. But she said that she was going to pick up the daughter on Saturday. Yet it's been nearly a week since anyone has spotted her. I would say that 2 p.m. is not the kind of time when you start a date. Perhaps there was some traveling involved.Dallas, maybe? I'm just throwing out some stuff.

I wonder if she had been using any dating sites or apps. I'm sure LE is checking in to that and it may give some more information as to her plans for that Friday.
I also wonder if she had a passcode on her phone or if it was accessible to anyone.

Ill keep an eye out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

but her car was in her garage per the first post. So if she went out, someone brought that car back.

but her car was in her garage per the first post. So if she went out, someone brought that car back.

I think she left in another person's vehicle. Probably not a good idea if it was a first date or even a second or third date.

Very worrisome disappearance. Hoping she is out there okay.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back