1346 users online (262 members and 1084 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

KY - Maylaya Latimer, 10, Louisville, 7 June 2016

Police looking for missing 10-year-old girl

Maylaya Latimer, 10, was last seen near Bardstown Road and the Fern Creek area around 6 p.m. Tuesday.
    http://www.wlky.com/news/police-look...t%20Type=Story

Not much information - did she wander off, is this a custody issue, was it a random abduction? Hope more comes to light soon and hope even more that she is found safe.

Hope she is found safe very soon!!!

Maybe tomorrow we will have a little bit more to go on so we can draw some attention to this little missing person.

Operation Return Home issued for 10-year-old Louisville girl

http://www.wave3.com/story/32169862/...ouisville-girl
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Mayor Launches 'Operation Return Home'

mber Alerts aren't always issued when children or adults go missing. Now the city has launched a new program that will help police find missing children and adults: "Operation Return Home." Metro Police started developing this program after the murder of 4-year-old Ivan Cano. It's a new tool designed not to replace the Amber Alert system, but to further advance it.
    LMPD Chief Robert White explained how Operation Return Home will work. "While we don't have probable cause to believe that an abduction has taken place or is not necessarily a child, but we really believe that there is some foul play or potential of some foul play, we can activate these resources."
    http://www.wave3.com/story/7460672/m...on-return-home
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I'm not sure I can handle another, Pink. Hoping she is home safe by morning!

3 feet 5 inches tall is VERY tiny for a 10 year old -- like 8 to 12 inches shorter than I would expect her to be. I wonder if she has health issues that would be a complication here.

Hoping for a quick return!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

She looks very tiny! More like 6 or 7.

And 60 pounds at that height? The numbers seem way off. Maybe an error in reporting.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

There is a neighbor commenting here:

https://www.facebook.com/wave3news/p...type=3&theater
    - Audrey Hepburn

Why does every case remind me of another one. Madison Middleton. I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by mpnola View Post
    Why does every case remind me of another one. Madison Middleton. I hope not.
    I was wondering the same thing. A little girl, playing around the apt. complex with other kids---vanishes into thin air. I do wonder if it is an older 'friend' that lured her somewhere.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

someone over there said they found her.
    Find Haleigh, Maddie, Diana
    Find Lindsey, Pearll, Kyron

Like beer, I'm an aquired taste. Some like me and some don't, but im totally fine with that because the ones that do like me are the only ones who matter
    For every silver lining, there's a black cloud - Lily Munster

I hope it is true.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast