Exclusive: Pensioners Trapped In Sex-party Hell

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
:waitasec:

BRITISH tourists looking for a peaceful fortnight in the sun found themselves trapped in a sleazy resort surrounded by sex-crazed swingers.

The group, including several pensioners, arrived at the 4-Star Blue Bay Getaway hotel in the Mexican resort of Cancun on a last-minute deal with Airtours.

But they had not bargained for round-the-clock nude romps in the pool, oral sex tequila games by the bar and lesbian shows.

When the couples complained on their first day, a tour rep said they would have to put up with the depravity unless they wanted to pay up to £600 to move to another 4-star hotel or have a free transfer to an inferior hotel with no discount.

After they returned to Britain, some received letters from Airtours but no compensation.

The firm changed its mind after an investigation by the BBC Watchdog programme.

Marlene Black, 65, a retired chef from Hull, who was with her daughter Kym Maxwell, said: "I saw two men with a board saying 'I am a big loser'. A second later I realised they were both starkers.

"Women were by the pool doing things with bananas and the men had their blow-up dolls.

"It was filthy and depraved. I have never seen people as obsessed with sex."

Social worker Kym, 44, added: "It was filthy and graphic. People were running around naked. There were couples in the pools having sex."

Trevor Davies, 61, from Stoke-on-Trent was with his 63-year-old wife Patricia. He said: "The pools were split into the 'sexy pool' and the 'game pool' where all the sex games were going on.

"Then there was the 'quiet pool' but there was still sex going on in there - and it wasn't quiet.

"Two American blokes were on the verge of having a threesome with a buxom girl.

"Would you go in a pool after people have been having sex in it?" The couple later got a letter from Airtours, but it failed to include any compensation. After Watchdog got involved, they were offered full compensation, plus £150 in Airtours vouchers if they booked through the company again.

Story and photos :waitasec:

Total horror story which makes me weep for all the girls/women trafficed for sex around the world. :(

:twocents: :twocents: It appears the Minnesota Vikings have been having SEX PARTIES AGAIN!

The NFL is a tad bit slow to act on some matters.

Ms. Cass, Happy Halloween, I love your outfits. Your look beautiful.

BOO.

Thanks Gozgals!

Floh, from the article I got the impression the people cavorting about and having sex were fellow guests - not sex slaves.

I actually went to a resort like this once - mistakenly :eek: it was Hedonism in Jamaica, (clothing optional) was 18 and got a real eyeopener to what goes on in the world. :angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back