1086 users online (220 members and 866 guests)  

Websleuths News

NV - Kenneth Veach, 47, Las Vegas, 10 Nov 2014

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27018/0/

http://news3lv.com/news/local/cell-p...ned-mine-shaft

LAS VEGAS (KSNV My News 3) -- Volunteers searching for a missing hiker in the Sheep Mountains have found his cell phone up a canyon and near a deep vertical mine shaft.

Kenny Veach, 47, has been missing since Nov. 10. He told his family he was going to hike in the mountains and planned to return two days later. He has not returned.

I have done a LOT of looking into this case, I cant believe I never posted it before, I know I meant to many times.

Unfortunately there is very little MSM information on it, but there is a bunch of stuff on reddit, social media, youtube etc that we cannot discuss.

The video above is what brought some notoriety to the case, people speculate that he returned to the "mysterious M cave" and met with some peril.

The overwhelming likelihood IMO is that he pushed himself too far and died from exhaustion or dehydration, misadventure etc, the second most likely thing would be he disappeared on purpose but there is only circumstantial evidence to suggest this and IMO it is much less likely.

He was known to handle wild animals like snakes (he was bit by a poisonous snake once) and to push himself to extremes while on his hikes, things like not eating or drinking for as long as he could to test himself.

The mine shaft mentioned in the story above, that his cell phone was found near, was searched - he was not in there.

i wish one of the shows like 48 hours or 20/20 would do a segment on this case, i would like to know more about his finances (he was trying to sell his house at the time) and about his vehicle when it was found - he mentions in a video that he would leave some drinks in a cooler in his car for when he finished his trip, i wonder if they were there.