1313 users online (264 members and 1049 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Australia - Ethan, 12, Jayden Lawson, 10, Sienna Dodd, 6, Christies Beach, 8 Jun 2016

Siblings Ethan Lawson, 12, Jayden Lawson, 10 and Sienna Dodd, six, were dropped off to football training at Bice Oval at 6pm, but are believed to have run off and have not been found, despite an extensive search.

“It is believed they intended to go to their father’s house in Hackham West and police are making inquiries with family and friends in the area to find the children,” South Australian police said.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...delaides-south
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/austral...aide-Australia
    Last edited by JerseyGirl; 06-09-2016 at 08:55 AM.

So they've been missing for over 24 hours now. Hmmm.
    They've gotta be with family or friends somewhere (statistically it's unlikely any harm has come to them, so for now I won't entertain those thoughts), but see if my niece/nephew or a kid I knew from my kid's school turned up on my doorstep unplanned, I'd be making calls immediately.
    That people don't seem to do that in these situations boggles my mind tbh.
    Custody issues perhaps? Articles all unclear on that.

Paul Daly of Christies Beach Football Club said a carer at the club saw the trio run from the oval and at that point called police to report it.

Family and friends searched the area extensively but the children could not be found.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/s...61918e4f344bc7

I really hope they are with family. The weather is horrible, I'd hate to think they are out in this. I'll let everyone I know in the area to be on the lookout.

Edited. I hope they didn't decide to head down to Onkaparinga river and cut through that way to stay off the main roads. Those cliff faces crumble so easily and the water would be moving fast.
    Last edited by keyleigh; 06-09-2016 at 11:50 AM.
    .Find William, Kyron and all the other missing children. Thinking of the families

Police said the siblings "ran off" after they were dropped off for football training at around 6pm.

It's believed they were intending to go to their father’s house in the nearby suburb of Hackham West.

Despite an extensive police search, they have not been seen.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...ssing-children

If they walked Beach Road they walked right past the major police station in the area. That road is busy. Someone had to have seen them. If they went Goldsmith then people might not take as much notice, there are kids walking from the school to the shopping centre or the big football oval quite regularly. I wouldn't really notice them if I was driving that road. Beach Road I would, especially up the Bunnings end.
    .Find William, Kyron and all the other missing children. Thinking of the families

Plus, it's dark at 6pm here. And wet and cold. I really hope they have gone to family that just doesn't realise the kids are presumed missing.

Let's just hope they didn't accept a lift (especially from a CSO) because of the weather. This has shades of The Beaumont Children's disappearance about it. Let's hope SC Broad is correct about them being safe.

Adelaide police continue search for three missing children who 'ran off' from football training
    ABC News online
    Updated 13 minutes ago

7497114-16x9-460x259.jpg

Photo: Police are keen to locate Ethan and Jayden Lawson, and Sienna Dodd. Supplied: SA Police

'Senior Constable Kimberlee Broad said police remained hopeful the children were safe.

"We do believe that they're probably still around the southern suburbs area, so we're still actively making enquiries with family and friends in the area to find the kids," she said.'

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-0...-alert/7498710
    Last edited by Bohemian; 06-09-2016 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Added photo.

Police are carrying out targeted searches of the homes of family and friends of the missing children. They will hold a press conference at 10.30am with an update.

The children have now been missing for more than 36 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Police are carrying out targeted searches of the homes of family and friends of the missing children. They will hold a press conference at 10.30am with an update.

36 hours, 3 young children that is scary!

newbie poster

The news radio this morning were trying to convince listeners that this is nothing like the Beaumonts..... except..... there's been a lot of creepy people trying to pick up kids in the Southern suburbs lately, I live far away from there but we have friends down that way with little children so those news reports prick my ears up. I hope that the 12 year old has a sensible head on his shoulders and would know not to get in a stranger's car.... Hoping they are found today and all is well xoxo

Why haven't they issued an alert for these precious children.
    Last edited by 1968; 06-09-2016 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post

Media conference on ABC News 24 now. With father Dylan Lawson, they believe. Chantelle, mother, is with them. Police don't know where they are. Asking for public assistance to find them. Children were in 'alternative accommodation', ie; foster care IMO.
    Last edited by Bohemian; 06-09-2016 at 09:19 PM.

SAPOL say it is not a stranger abduction.
    They believe the children are with their mother and father Chantelle and Dylan.
    They do however, hold concerns for their welfare.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast