871 users online (160 members and 711 guests)  

Websleuths News

MD - Ny-Kiah Jeffers, 8, Randallstown, 8 June 2016

http://www.abc2news.com/news/region/baltimore-county/baltimore-county-police-search-for-missing-8-year-old-boy

He is described in a release as a black male, 4'2", 85 pounds, with black hair, and brown eyes. Ny-Kiah was wearing a green leather jacket, green shirt and blue pants. Police say there is a growing concern for the child’s safety after an extensive search was unsuccessful.

Happiness...consists in giving, and in serving others.
    - Henry Drummond

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

#FOUNDNyKiah!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @