GUILTY LA - Lyntell Washington, 40, pregnant, murdered, Baton Rouge, 9 June 2016 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Police searching for missing woman after 3-year-old found alone near vehicle
10746057_G.jpg

Police responded to a call around 9 a.m. about a 3-year-old girl found alone by a vehicle. The child was unharmed but there were no signs of her mother, 40-year-old Lyntell Washington.
http://www.wafb.com/story/32188868/...ear-old-found-alone-near-vehicle?sf28381428=1

This is awful. I live right by there and drive by almost every day. There are always people walking around outside that apartment complex. Someone had to have seen something. I pray they find her and she is safe.

Oh no! That complex is gated and I think they have cameras on the property. I hope this is solved quickly. Her poor little girl.

There is a park across the street and there are always people there. There are always people outside walking dogs. I've never driven down that street and not seen a bunch of people. I can't believe this could happen in such a visible area with so many people and so much street traffic. This is very scary. And very sad.

Oh no!! And blood on the baby!!! Poor baby! She probably saw something.

From your link

Police have arrested Robert Marks, 39, in connection with a mother's disappearance Thursday.

Marks, police said Friday morning, was charged with aggravated kidnapping of a child and child desertion. Detectives said Marks and the missing woman, Lyntell Washington, were in a romantic relationship and she was pregnant with his child. (...)

Friday morning, police sent the dive team to search the Atchafalaya Basin. Crews arrived around 10 a.m. and launched from Ramah. Sources told WBRZ Chief Investigator Chris Nakamoto, technology led them here but police are not going into greater detail. Search crews have not found anything yet and are currently coming up with a game plan.

http://www.kmov.com/story/32188868/...for-connection-to-missing-teacher-of-the-year

The assistant principal of a Baton Rouge middle school has been arrested in connection to the disappearance of a pregnant teacher from his school.

Authorities converged on a waterway in Ramah, in Iberville parish, Friday afternoon as they searched for the missing woman who was once named "Teacher of the Year" at Brookstown Middle Magnet where they both worked...

The assistant principal, Robert Jovantie Marks, 39, is married to another woman and police suspect Marks might have been fearful that his wife would find out that he had gotten the teacher pregnant, according to police records.

Cell phone records led LE to search in Ramah. And the child saw everything.

The assistant principal?????? I bet that is comforting for the parents of the students there! Oh my gosh!!

I actually am surprised he let the little girl live. He knows she would be able to say what happened. I wonder if he left her n the car, hoping for a heat death. This week in South Louisiana is BRUTAL! Poor baby. She will never get over this.

According to Fox8Live, a female body's been found along a ditch in Rosdale/GrossTete area. This area is largely rural and off of I-10 near the Atchafalaya River.

It definitely sounds like it could be Lyntell based on the proximity to where they were searching. So terrible. Her poor daughter. What a creep this guy is: first to have an affair on his wife, then to kill her and their unborn child in front of her 3 year old daughter. :mad:

i don't think he killed her where they found the girl. I think he shot her in the car elsewhere, abandoned her in the lake and then drove her car to where it was found. what a sick *advertiser censored*. did it all in front of her toddler and left her there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back