1135 users online (196 members and 939 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Rest in peace, Ashley

Fly high Miss Ashley 😢

Checked other local stations. Not a thing about this!
    I am wrong...so sad. Live near Berthoud. Quiet little town

I was just complaining about this to a member here. When did men become so weak that they cannot take a ' break up' ? When I was a younger person it was the men who broke up with the women and left them broken hearted and they'd cry and get over it. Now men are the ones who are clinging, needy and cannot stand to be alone. You're MEN, FFS. Man up ! You can live without a lady . You can find another partner. It's scary what a huge epidemic this is . If a woman goes missing, it seems 9 /10 times it's a jilted lover responsible.
    Ladies, jealousy and possessive is not CUTE. It's not a sign that he's so INTO you. It's a sign there is trouble ahead !

Horrible! RIP Ashley. Thoughts and strength to her family and friends.

Moments ago, the LCSO issued shocking and tragic new information about the case.

Flores has been found and is under arrest and a thus-far-unidentified deceased young woman was found in his truck.

(...)

Then, at around 8 a.m., investigators learned that Tanner's truck had been spotted in unincorporated Mesa County, not far from Collbran; that's an area associated with the Grand Mesa.

At the request of Larimer County officials, Mesa County Sheriff's Office deputies and other personnel located the truck, recovered the body of "a young adult female" and took Tanner into custody, where he's being held on thus-far-unspecified charges.

The Mesa County coroner's office will release the identity of the victim, as well as the cause of death, "at a later time," the LCSO notes.
    http://www.westword.com/news/tanner-...d-dead-7994750

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    I was just complaining about this to a member here. When did men become so weak that they cannot take a ' break up' ? When I was a younger person it was the men who broke up with the women and left them broken hearted and they'd cry and get over it. Now men are the ones who are clinging, needy and cannot stand to be alone. You're MEN, FFS. Man up ! You can live without a lady . You can find another partner. It's scary what a huge epidemic this is . If a woman goes missing, it seems 9 /10 times it's a jilted lover responsible.
    Ladies, jealousy and possessive is not CUTE. It's not a sign that he's so INTO you. It's a sign there is trouble ahead !
    I have to agree with all of this..

What the heck was he planning on doing? He drove almost 5 hours with her in his truck. WITH HER IN HIS TRUCK! If life is so miserable after a teenage breakup, don't make another person suffer! Her poor parents and brother.

He's 18, right?

I just wanted to share, she was Boulder County's Lady in Waiting and was to be the county Rodeo Queen in August. She had a bright future and this little....whatever...took her away. IDK if I can post their facebook, but google her name and Lady in Waiting and it will come up. Lots of pics there. She was a role model to little girls.

Quote Originally Posted by ZhaZhaHa View Post
    He's 18, right?
    Yes, he is

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast