757 users online (86 members and 671 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    I just wished she wouldn't have gotten in the truck with him.

newbie poster

If he had weapons, she might not have felt like she had a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    This mentions more about Ashley and the weapon they think he had.

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/06/10...ng-body-found/

newbie poster

Thanks for the link, and

We're glad to have you with us!

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

JMHO but from a few of the teens I have seen in my local area lately, ones that physically leave HS to finish HS in an online education site have some mental disorder or true, real problems relating to others. I don't know if TF also recently graduated, but if his whole identity was being her boyfriend, and she was heading off on scholarship to CSU, I can imagine a disturbed mind choosing this permanent solution.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by ZhaZhaHa View Post
    He's 18, right?
    Let's hope so -- that's the age I keep seeing in MSM. He can get LWOP if he was 18 at the time he allegedly committed the crime. If he was LT 18, he can be subject to life with parole.

I think we knew where this was headed after we read about the break-up. And when we got the news, my every other thought about her was, "Why?" and "Wh?"

No excuses for this kid, but 18 is so young for so many males -- some females, too, of course, but I do think the boys-to-men transition takes longer somehow. Was it all planned, or did he just explode? Who the heck cares, really, but it could matter in court. Dammit. What a fine young woman the world must do without because the kid thought his life was over -- so end hers, too, I guess. And her mom & dad and brother have to try and sleep tonight and tomorrow night and the next one, adinfinitum. And try to eat and walk and just be. Ohhhh. He!! could not be worse than this.

Just why?

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by kaen View Post
    If he had weapons, she might not have felt like she had a choice.
    Same thought here.

Well my mom just realized that my sister and I used to be babysat by Ashley's mom when she was a teen. Ashley used to live in the neighborhood as a young girl and moved to Berthoud later. This story is so terrible. I found myself looking at the sunset on Friday and feeling so bad for her parents. So much support to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And my guess is they graduated, she was about to be rodeo queen and going to college (probably with scholarships from the FFA), and she decided she was going to be too busy to continue a relationship. He is not emotionally stable and just didn't handle this like a normal person. I'm so sad he couldn't get his head around this. I'm also curious how their relationship was before. Was he controlling?

Ugg

Quote Originally Posted by ZhaZhaHa View Post
    And my guess is they graduated, she was about to be rodeo queen and going to college (probably with scholarships from the FFA), and she decided she was going to be too busy to continue a relationship. He is not emotionally stable and just didn't handle this like a normal person. I'm so sad he couldn't get his head around this. I'm also curious how their relationship was before. Was he controlling?

Ugg

My thoughts exactly, Zha. She was going to be very busy -- in addition to her responsibilities with the riding, her role with the city, she may have wanted to make a visit to the college and do some things towards that. I know how excited I was, going from a medium-sized town to a big university. The "old" things just became less important, and he could have been sensing some separateness already, and worrying about her being away from his watchful eye, etc, and then the break-up.

http://kdvr.com/2016/06/10/18-year-o...arimer-county/

Autopsy confirms identity and cause of death for Ashley Doolittle

"She was found with a gunshot wound to the head."
    All new members and guests;

To Websleuths!

A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information

Also - WS Lingo

prayers for her family.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

This story is so relatable as so many teens have very volatile relationships. So heartbreaking

wow. rest softly young lady.

This article doesn't contain any new info, but it does have many beautiful pictures of Ashley
    http://www.westword.com/news/ashley-...ustody-8002061

Attached Images Attached Images

In the arrest affidavit, Flores said the shooting took place near Carter Lake in unincorporated Larimer County. Flores reportedly told the officer her carried her body into a residence and cleaned her up before returning her to the truck. He also allegedly told the officer he threw away a bloody cloth on the property and a bloody rug away in a silo.

Flores is being held without bond. He was in court on Monday for an advisement.

His next court date is June 24. This is expected to be a formal filing of charges.

The district attorney’s office expects to file a motion requesting to transfer Flores to Larimer County.
    http://www.9news.com/news/crime/poli...iend/243716952
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Wow, whose residence? His own? Or a friend? Or just a place he saw? This kid drove almost 5 hours with his dead ex girlfriend in his truck after cleaning her up!? OMG seriously.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast