Found Deceased AZ - Alyssa Romine Olson, 30, Gilbert, 9 June 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Alyssa Romine search: Gilbert police looking for missing woman
KNXV%20Alyssa%20Romine_1465571931103_39986273_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Gilbert police said Alyssa Romine, 30, was last seen on June 9 at the Riparian Preserve Park near Greenfield and Guadalupe roads.
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-so...arch-gilbert-police-looking-for-missing-woman

Unfortunately, the body they found is most likely hers. So sad 😢

Fly high Alyssa 😕 I hope the family gets answers soon

What was she doing there? Was she mormon? I do see a church of Latter Day Saints there.

What was she doing there? Was she mormon? I do see a church of Latter Day Saints there.
I can't say for certain why she was there but the Riparian Preserve is a very popular spot to take a walk, do some bird watching, take pictures, walk a dog, etc. It has nothing to do with any church but Gilbert does have a lot of LDS churches and a new temple.

PD: No connection between Gilbert lake deaths

GILBERT, AZ — Amid growing concern among some in the East Valley, police say there is no connection among a series of deaths that involve lakes or ponds.

Since 2016, at least four people have been found dead in a pond or lake in Gilbert.

On Sunday,
a man's body was recovered from a neighborhood
lake near Queen Creek and Lindsay roads.

In the Summer of 2016,

Alyssa Romine was found dead in a pond at the Riparian Preserve.
On Monday, Gilbert police told ABC15 that remains an open death investigation.

The other case involved 56-year-old Toni Phearse, whose
body was discovered in a lake at Cosmo Dog Park.
On Monday, police said they deemed that case an accidental drowning.

The body of a man found Sunday in a pond remains under investigation, but police say there are currently no signs of foul play.

PD: Missing Gilbert woman found in lake
According to police, Romine suffered from depression and recently moved to Gilbert from Washington.

Police found Romine’s vehicle abandoned at the park.

——-
I’ve gone down a long search on this one. This article states she had recently moved from Washington. (She got married in Washington) Reported missing by her parents, obit states she was married. Must have either moved with or without hubby.

also, sad to me because many, many people deal with depression. But how many get found in ponds like this dying of unknown causes? Doesn’t seem like a way to “suicide” yourself.
Here is a pic of this pond.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288