AZ - Victorialynn Heredia-Manuel, 17 mos, found dead, Ajo, 10 June 2016

I hope this was an accidental or natural death and not a homicide. Poor baby.

attachment.php

The Pima County Sheriff's Department has arrested 27-year-old Julian Moore for child abuse charges. Moore was arrested because 17-month-old Victorialynn Heredia-Manuel was in his care when she died.
http://www.kgun9.com/news/local-news/pcsd-makes-arrest-in-death-of-17-month-old

There is nothing else in the news about this case that I can find. It's still not clear to me what happened, and as of now, Julian Moore has only been charged with child abuse.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 96
There are many unanswered questions in the death of 17-month old Victorialynn Herreria- Manuel. However, Kristi's Kids uncovered some documents that are shedding light on the toddler's final hours.

(...)

Inside a home on West Solana in Ajo, detectives seized several plastic bags, including one that possibly contained marijuana. They also took three pill bottles, and the contents of an ashtray.

“They are still doing interviews. Talking with family, and, they're looking at every single avenue possible, to have as complete an investigation - like they always do with every case,” Inglett said.

Kristi's Kids has also learned that Victorialynn's mother was arrested several months ago, and left the child with her boyfriend, Julian Moore. Detectives won't say why the mother was locked-up. Court documents show Moore was arrested on June 9th, the day before Victorialynn's death.

According to the indictment, Moore didn't get medical attention for Victorialynn, and allowed her to live in a residence with filth, accessible knives, visible mold, and access to drugs, including marijuana. The document also says there was a marijuana cigarette in a place where the 17-month old could, and did, ingest part of it."
http://www.kvoa.com/story/32276949/kristis-kids-uncovers-new-details-in-death-of-ajo-toddler

This one is a dead ringer for the devil himself!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back