FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetcaro

Reaction score
Began about 2 hours ago, it is a gay club. Ongoing situation.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/os-orlando-shooting-pulse-nightclub-story.html

Orlando Police say they are responding to a shooting situation at Pulse Orlando nightclub near Orange and Kaley avenues in Orlando early Sunday morning.

Dozens of emergency vehicles surrounded the chaotic scene and social media erupted with reports of gunfire and multiple casualties in the club.

Police responded to the scene at 1912 S. Orange Ave. just after 2 a.m.

The Orlando Fire Department called for its bomb squad and hazardous material team to the scene after 3 a.m.

Pulse Orlando's posted a note to its own page that said "Everyone get out of pulse and keep running."

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;741902485070045184]https://twitter.com/OrlandoPolice/status/741902485070045184[/video]

There are already videos on youtube but I don't know the accounts so I don't want to link. Just search pulse nightclub videos. Scary.

What a horrible weekend for Orlando. So sad [emoji174][emoji174]

Awful guys. Just people out having a fun night!

BREAKING NEWS: Gunman shoots 'at least 25 people' & takes others hostage at gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

From Twitter user @Stewartmoore a local journalist. Tweet was 15 minutes ago.

??? seriously, wtf world?
I try not to go OTT with seeing patterns that aren't there but I really feel like 2016 is off the charts with bad things happening. I feel great sadness for the people affected but am no longer shocked or surprised at such events.

Wrong tweet, sorry. Meant to paste this.

#Breaking Bomb dogs and crews are walking the grounds near ORMC https://t.co/KyOHH7wpba

??? seriously, wtf world?
I try not to go OTT with seeing patterns that aren't there but I really feel like 2016 is off the charts with bad things happening. I feel great sadness for the people affected but am no longer shocked or surprised at such events.

I feel the same way, and we're only in June.

No press conference. All updates will be @OrlandoPolice on Twitter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Orlando Police advise shooter is dead inside club. Thank god! They have also confirmed that this is a mass casually situation. 😦

Interview with a mother who cannot contact her son. Heartbreaking.

the really heartbreaking thing is the media taking advantage of her like this. Just disgusting. She needs to be helped, not used for clicks and views.

the really heartbreaking thing is the media taking advantage of her like this. Just disgusting. She needs to be helped, not used for clicks and views.

I deleted my post. I felt guilty posting it and should have gone with that instinct.

I deleted my post. I felt guilty posting it and should have gone with that instinct.

It's okay, you're not the one asking ridiculous questions up in her face about why she's crying :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123