Man costumed as feces has day in Court

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Mr. Floatie - a brown, smiling lump of feces - will have to take a break from his environmental concerns Tuesday as he heads to British Columbia Supreme Court.

The costumed crusader for sewage treatment is being challenged by the city of Victoria because of his nomination as a candidate for the position of mayor in the upcoming municipal election.

Mr. Floatie is a high-profile and tireless reminder of Victoria's practice of pumping raw sewage into the Strait of Juan de Fuca.

The man inside the costume, James Skwarok, says the city appears to be taking issue with his candidacy because only real persons can run.

It's an objection he finds moot.

"Of course I'm not a real person, I'm a big piece of poop."

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/1018MrFloatie18-ON.html

:crazy: :crazy: It seems the bizarre forum is celebrating HALLOWEEN from around the World Cassie, with news that gets stranger and stranger!!:laugh: :laugh: Sort of reminds me of a rotation I did in college at BELLEVUE:rolleyes:

QUOTE:
"Of course I'm not a real person, I'm a big piece of poop."

----Yes we understand Mr. Floatie, you are not a real person. You are a Halllloweenie character...!

and the city replies,

QUOTE:
The move by the city to keep Mr. Floatie off the throne of power has left him "beyond bummed out. I was fuming."

or was Mr. Floatie, a FARTING!:truce:

BOO BOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie