1398 users online (271 members and 1127 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #2

From Wikipedia:
    On June 12, 2016, a mass shooting occurred at Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida. At least 50 people, including the gunman, were killed and 53 others were wounded.[5][7] The shooter, Omar Mir Seddique Mateen, a 29-year-old Muslim American of Afghani descent, pledged allegiance to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) immediately before the attack, which has been labeled an act of domestic terrorism.[8][9]

The attack is the deadliest mass shooting in United States history,[12] the deadliest incident of violence against LGBT people in U.S. history,[13] and the deadliest attack on civilians in the U.S. since September 11, 2001.[1][14]

VICTIM NAMES will be updated and posted here as families are notified http://www.cityoforlando.net/blog/victims/
    CNN coverage http://www.cnn.com/search/?text=Pulse+orlando

FOX news coverage http://www.foxnews.com/search-result...=pulse+orlando

ABC news coverage http://abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext=50%20orlando

NBC news coverage http://www.nbcnews.com/pages/search/...o+nightclub+50

CBS coverage http://www.cbsnews.com/search/?q=Orlando+nighclub+50

Orlando Sentinel

Our hearts break for the victims and their families.

Like you, I am numb from this news.

Please remember our Terms of Service when posting.

Thank you,
    Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com

Thread Number 1
    Last edited by Tricia; 06-13-2016 at 10:23 PM.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

VICTIM NAMES will be updated and posted here as families are notified http://www.cityoforlando.net/blog/victims/

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Imo. Isis didn't know who this guy was. So he made sure to mention it so they could honor him. Jmo.

Isis didn't plan this. Jmo. But once someone mentions their name while killing others, then they claim responsibility.

But the truth is. Omar was a nut job that knew to pay homage to the only real group that would cheer him on beyond the grave. Jmo.

But a real isis member is usually more connected. Jmo.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

When did the toll raise to 59?? Is this people they are finding or people currently dying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Imo. Isis didn't know who this guy was. So he made sure to mention it so they could honor him. Jmo.

Isis didn't plan this. Jmo. But once someone mentions their name while killing others, then they claim responsibility.

But the truth is. Omar was a nut job that knew to pay homage to the only real group that would cheer him on beyond the grave. Jmo.

I'm interested to see how far in advance this was planned. That will be telling, imo, about how much of a lone wolf he was vs. a verified ISIS member.

Originally Posted by jjenny
    What do you propose be done? This guy was born in the US. That makes him a US citizen. He has a right to practice whatever religion he wants. If you want leadership to address it, what is do you think they should do?

Admit and say the word that we have radical Islamist that are in our country and hate what we stand for. Our leadership is quick to blame gun control and mental health as the root of these problems. This hate is being taught on American soil. Why do you not think it is? What's your solution?

RIP - Hannah Graham RIP - Beverly Carter RIP - Moonchild

WESH is interviewing his ex-wife. I missed the beginning and the audio is very poor. In the last few minutes she's described her family coming to her aid, literally pulling her out of his arms and her leaving with them, leaving all her belongings behind. She's had no contact with him since, 7-8 years. She was with him about 4 months. "He was very short-tempered, (inaudible) violence."

He has been investigated by the FBI since 2013.

IMO ISIS knew who he was, and was in contact with him.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    When did the toll raise to 59?? Is this people they are finding or people currently dying?

WFTV 9 in Orlando reporting 59. You have to scroll down to read the paragraph.

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/ofd-o...sed-/337929937
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    WFTV 9 in Orlando reporting 59. You have to scroll down to read the paragraph.

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/ofd-o...sed-/337929937
    Thanks. I didn't scroll far enough.

I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

These lone wolf nut jobs who do this in the name of Isis are just as dangerous and scary, if not more, than a "real member of Isis." When they say Isis is here in the US, it doesn't have to mean someone from Syria came over here. Jmo

So now ex-wife and fiance are saying it's not religious extremism!

Ex-wife interview also on CNN right now... he wanted to be a police officer and had trained with his friends (who were police officers) to be a police officer

Applied to police academy. Was correctional officer at juvenile delinquent center.

They met online.

(All on CNN)

I cant stomach listening to his ex wife & her fiance anymore....

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast