732 users online (89 members and 643 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NV - Trenner Nolan, 18, Sparks, 11 June 2016

Reno Police looking for missing 18-year-old man

Trenner Nolan graduated from McQueen High School on Saturday. He was last seen leaving a graduation party at the Coconut Bowl in Sparks at 5 p.m. yesterday.
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009513345008

http://www.ktvn.com/story/32204686/r...r-missing-teen

Can anyone tell what time his last tweet was posted?

https://twitter.com/TNolanG64
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Reno Police looking for missing 18-year-old man
    [..]
    His vehicle is a silver, four-door 2006 Honda Accord, with Nevada plate 516-ARY.
    Anyone with information about Nolan is asked to contact RPD at 775-334-2188, Secret Witness at 775-322-4900, www.secretwitness.com, or text the tip to 847411 (TIP 411) keyword SW.
    The case number is 16-10759
    [..]
    http://www.rgj.com/story/news/2016/0...-man/85813260/

#FindTrenner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post

Tweet from @TNolanG64
    11Jun16 - 10:58:37 AM (Pacific Time as I'm reading it)
    Hello old friend, it's been awhile. We didn't end on good terms last time but hopefully this time will be different.

findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post

For me it shows 10:58 AM and I am MST, so I am guessing it was 9:58AM in Nevada.

ETA: Or I have no idea, sorry Kimi, I posted at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post
    Tweet from @TNolanG64
    11Jun16 - 10:58:37 AM (Pacific Time as I'm reading it)
    Hello old friend, it's been awhile. We didn't end on good terms last time but hopefully this time will be different.

Thank you!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Trenner's sister has commented on the below linked article that Trenner was last seen at 5am Sunday.

https://www.facebook.com/RGJmedia/po...53975498402935
    - Audrey Hepburn

I see a tweet that's from 38 mins ago!!!
    Has he been found?

Trenner Nolan
    Trenner Nolan‏ @TNolanG64

The Milky Way galaxy is always one of the most beautiful things to see at night.
    13 Jun 2016, 10:27:20

People are commenting saying messages are delivering to his phone, but calls are blocked!

He tweeted 40 minutes ago.

eta: was beaten to it!

Sounds like he isn't home yet based on the replies to the tweet. Hope he's home soon, looks like he has a lot of friends and family who care about him.

I think so to!
    Obviously just needs a time out, so wish he would contact family & let them know this.

Maybe it is me, remembering my far away younger days, but an 18 year old man celebrating a life milestone, without suggestion of foul play or an accident, out of touch for 12-24 hours is not a LE/missing matter. His last tweet about the night sky was made around 4am today his time, from what I see.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

NV - Trenner Nolan, 18, Sparks, 11 June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by philippa26 View Post
    He tweeted 40 minutes ago.

eta: was beaten to it!

Sounds like he isn't home yet based on the replies to the tweet. Hope he's home soon, looks like he has a lot of friends and family who care about him.
    Click on the tweet to see the replies... If he would just turn on the geolocation feature (if only!), then we could accelerate this process!

There's no guarantee that it is Trenner tweeting, through. - but I really hope it IS him!

#FindTrenner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

His tweets seem dark by typical standards but of course I don't know this person. Praying for a safe return.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast