674 users online (73 members and 601 guests)  

Websleuths News

East Tennessee

NM - Man kills wife & 4 daughters, Roswell, 11 June 2016 *ARREST*

Juan David Villegas-Hernandez is on the run, according to LE.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

So sad that these familial homicides are now commonplace. I remember a short while ago when they were extremely rare......now they seem to be a daily occurrence.

I hope this man is caught quickly.

I don't think I'll ever understand these types of killings. Why don't these crazy ppl just take themselves out and leave family out of it?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

my husband says murder-suicides and familicides have been going on at the same rate forever but that we are just now able to hear about them due to so much SM and news dissemination. I don't agree with him. I, too, thought they were more rare than we'd think these days.

and this is very sad.
    "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
    - E. B. White

Authorities in New Mexico began the extradition process Monday for a man they say fled to Mexico after killing his wife and four daughters.

Roswell police confirmed that Juan Villegas-Hernandez was arrested in or near Arizpe, a city south of Nogales, Mexico, on Sunday — a day after they say he shot five family members before fleeing in a red pickup.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KayElJay; 06-13-2016 at 04:06 PM.

Thank Goodness they got that POS. Now lock him up and throw away the key....
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn