OH OH - Rosemary Rapp, 68, Salineville, 10 June 2016

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
The last time Rosemary Rapp was seen was about midnight Thursday when her husband, Terry, went to bed. "When he got up at 7 a.m. (Friday), she was not there," said Rosemary Rapp's niece. "She was not in bed. None of her belongings were missing. She took no money, no identification, just herself, gone. They just diagnosed her recently, she is early-stage dementia."

After conducting his own search Friday, Terry Rapp contacted the Carroll County Sheriff's staff that afternoon. "We have been there Friday night, Saturday, Sunday," the Sheriff said. "We searched the whole area with dogs. Two of the dogs tracked her (scent) down the road to the driveway. Then the scent went away."

Fox Township is in eastern Carroll County, about three miles east of Carrollton. The couple's home is on Blossom Road.

Rosemary Rapp is 5 foot, 5 inches, weighs about 190 pounds, has light brown hair and blue eyes.

The couple lives on a crop farm. A handgun belonging to Rosemary Rapp was discovered outside on the property. "It was her personal one, and she carries it in her purse. It was the only thing missing from her purse."

AR-160619745.jpg&MaxW=315&MaxH=315

http://www.indeonline.com/news/20160613/woman-68-missing-from-carroll-county-home
http://wtov9.com/news/local/police-looking-for-missing-salineville-woman

Bumping for Rosemary. There's just no news I can find out there. The family held a vigil but there's so little information other than she's just missing without any of her belongings. I don't know if they've had active searches. It's been almost three months.

How far could she have gotten? If she was showing signs of memory loss or cognitive loss and did just wander off she has to be near home.

Praying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 24, 2017

Feb 16, 2017

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members