1200 users online (232 members and 968 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Abducted coeds, South Jamaica, 2005

A college student kicked her way out of a moving vehicle after a man dressed as a law enforcement agent abducted her in Queens yesterday, witnesses and police sources said.
    The 19-year-old victim was handcuffed behind her back when she rolled out of an old, blue van onto 112th Ave. in South Jamaica, bleeding from her head.

"It was crazy. It was like 007," said Byron Jones, 16, a student at August Martin High School who saw the woman's escape. "She was screaming, 'Help me! Help me!'"

The woman, identified by sources as a student at York College, told cops she was walking home from classes about 4:30 p.m. when a man stepped out of the blue van along the Van Wyck Expressway near 107th St.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...p-304625c.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

WOW! She kicked the back door open of a moving van to get away! pretty impressive. I hope they catch that slimeball.
    IMHO

Could there be any relation to the 13 year old Queen's girl who was grabbed by her backpack strap and raped?

could this also be similiar to what happened

to Maura Murray ??? could she have been picked up by someone that she thought was a police officer, someone she thought she could trust???
    /

"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns

A man who posed as a law-enforcement officer in the botched abduction of a York College student was the same **** who dragged a woman off the street and raped her earlier this week, investigators said yesterday.
    In the most recent incident, the 19-year-old woman was grabbed in South Jamaica around 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday along a busy stretch of 107th Street as she walked home from school.

The abduction attempt comes on the heels of an incident in Forest Hills earlier this week in which a man posing as an immigration officer accosted an Asian woman, forced her into a van and raped her.
    http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/53734.htm
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight