GUILTY OK - Tamyra Elston, 52, found murdered, Spencer, 10 June 2016

That victim was in her 50's.
I can't find any updates all it says is that they're withholding her identity until they notify next of kin. This is the body that was found on the side of the road yesterday(friday) in Spencer, but norman police are investigating the murder because they believe it happened in norman. There was also a body found on the side of the road in okc on thursday, I haven't seen it that one was a male or female. Both definitely caught my attention.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

KOCO News said on air that the body in Spencer is a female in her 50's, but I haven't found that information in the written articles. They've been trying to notify that victim's next of kin since yesterday. The body found on Thursday was a male and had been there a long time. Skeletal remains were found today in Blaine County. 3 bodies in 3 days, it's crazy

http://newsok.com/norman-police-identify-homicide-victim/article/5503902

A woman whose body was found beside the road in eastern Oklahoma County has been identified as Tamyra Lynn Elston, 52. Investigators say Elston was strangled at a Norman apartment.

Keenan Holcomb, 32, was arrested Saturday in the woman's death...

The witness, whose name has not been released, told officers she and Holcomb met Elston on Friday while she was walking along the southbound Interstate 35 Service Road near SE 89 Street in Oklahoma City.

Trial for murder suspect set to start today

Originally, Keenan Lynn Holcomb, 34, faced a murder charge and a charge of unlawfully disposing of a dead body after Norman Police found Tamyra Lynn Elston dead near Northeast 37th Street and Richardson Avenue in eastern Oklahoma County.

Oklahoma court records reveal in 2017 the state filed a request for additional counts of kidnapping and forcible sodomy be added. The state’s request was later granted.

http://www.normantranscript.com/new...cle_6883c6e0-e4a2-5de5-974c-f23b7f00fd13.html

From last month:

Jury convicts Holcomb in murder case

After hearing three days of testimony and deliberating for not even two hours, a Cleveland County jury convicted Keenan Lynn Holcomb of the 2016 first-degree murder of Tamyra Lynn Elston.

On Friday, the jury found Holcomb guilty on all counts. They recommended he serve life in prison without the possibility of parole for the murder charge and a combined 35 years for the other charges. The jury recommended the maximum punishment for each count.

Judge hands man consecutive sentence

An Oklahoma City man who was convicted of first-degree murder in April will have to serve his sentences consecutively, Judge Thad Balkman ruled Wednesday during a sentencing hearing.

At the end of about a 20-minute hearing, Balkman sentenced Keenan Lynn Holcomb, 34, for the 2016 first-degree murder of Tamyra Lynn Elston.

Balkman’s determination came after Elston’s stepfather and retired Clinton Police Lt. Joe Cloninger made a special request in line with the jury’s recommendation of life in prison without the possibility of parole for the murder charge and 35 years for the other charges of unlawfully removing a dead body, kidnapping and forcible sodomy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back