718 users online (107 members and 611 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MN - Jordan Krolak, 17, Bemidji, 5 June 2016

Authorities searching for missing MN teen

The Marshall County Sheriff’s Office and the Bemidji Police Department is asking for your help in locating Jordan Krolak, 17 of Argyle, MN.
    Please help find Jordan Lorraine Krolak

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conten...383164311.html

It appears that she left a juvenile facility on a day pass and never returned. I hope she figures out that people are trying to help her and finishes whatever process she needs to go through. She has her whole life ahead of her. This is just a little bump in the road. Suck it up, kiddo.

Family Pleading for Missing Teen Jordan Krolak to Contact Them

A Minnesota family has been in a state of limbo for more than two weeks ever since teen Jordan Krolak went missing.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missi...t-them-n595801
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Damarna is offline Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok
    The one positive is I've gotten almost daily FB please for help and/or missing flyers for her. She's not being forgotten!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Damarna View Post
    The one positive is I've gotten almost daily FB please for help and/or missing flyers for her. She's not being forgotten!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    I come across posts about her daily on Facebook as some of my friends and family are friends of friends of the family. it's good to see how proactive they are being on SM!

Northwest Minnesota teens still missing: 17-year-olds last seen in Bemidji
    Nearly a month after two Minnesota teenagers disappeared from Bemidji, their families and law enforcement are still searching.
    Jordan Krolak, of Marshall County, and Casey Danielson, of Bigfork, Minn., both 17, went missing from Bemidji's Northwestern Minnesota Juvenile Center on June 5, according to family. Police and the center could not confirm whether the girls were staying at the center, based on their juvenile status.

Robin Danielson, Casey Danielson's mother, said the girls disappeared while working the June 5 Ride for the Troops event.
    http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/news/4...t-seen-bemidji
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Missing Minnesota Teen Jordan Krolak Found Safely in North Dakota
    http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missi...dakota-n603476

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Missing Minnesota Teen Jordan Krolak Found Safely in North Dakota
    http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missi...dakota-n603476
    Glad they are both safe and hope they continue with some kind of therapy/treatment.

Sent from my SCH-I545