Man drops his pants after telling cops, "I am an American"

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
POCATELLO - A local man who exposed himself in public and pointed a plastic pellet gun at a passing motorist in July pleaded guilty Tuesday.

Magistrate Judge Gaylen Box ordered Richard C. Simmons, 30, to complete mental health treatment and sentenced him to one year of probation, $350 in fines and 90 days of suspended jail time.
“He had a mental incident,” defense attorney Keith Zollinger said. “We made a proposal to resolve it and (the prosecution) accepted.”

Simmons, a resident of the 40 Oakwood mobile home park, was arrested in July near the intersection of Howard Avenue and Northland Street. Police said he aimed a pellet gun with a small flag sticking out of the barrel at a passing motorist. He then pulled his truck over and began walking in the roadway.
Officers arrived on scene moments later and told him to drop the gun. Simmons complied. He then told officers “I am an American” and dropped his pants.

http://www.journalnet.com/articles/2005/10/20/news/local/news05.txt

Pook said:
hee hee hee - Richard Simmons.

You beat me to it, Pook...

I guess dropping his pants didn't expose much of a weapon, so he had to get out the pellet gun.. :waitasec:

englishleigh said:
You beat me to it, Pook...

I guess dropping his pants didn't expose much of a weapon, so he had to get out the pellet gun.. :waitasec:

LOL ........That's funny

This is scary enough for the Halloween thread :eek:

simmons.jpg

Casshew said:
This is scary enough for the Halloween thread :eek:

simmons.jpg
Oh Cass :doh: I really could've died happily never having seen Richard Simmon's balls.

SieSie said:
Oh Cass :doh: I really could've died happily never having seen Richard Simmon's balls.
roflmao.gif

Hey, did you notice they are grey? :crazy:

Casshew said:
roflmao.gif

Hey, did you notice they are grey? :crazy:
I just see tighty-whities and didn't want to look any closer!!!! :slap:

Hi Becba, I hopw I didn't scar the kid for life :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors