743 users online (89 members and 654 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Thanks for that Nymeria! I went to that site you posted and it says at the bottom of the page the Court Dates;

9/15/2017 8:15 Initial Pretrial Conference

9/18/2017 8:30 Complex / Capital Case

9/18/2017 8:31 Comprehensive PreTrial Conference

10/16/2017 8:31 Comprehensive PreTrial Conference

I don't see the date Sept. 14th anywhere??
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Thank you too Niner, did not see all that.

I think they filed the motion to continue on August 14th (If that is why you are asking about Sept. 14)
    XMAS IS COMING...

“Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it."
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
    “The heart lies and the head plays tricks with us, but the eyes see true.”
    “So be it. I'll wear my iron and hold my tongue. A man who won't listen can't hear.”

Here's what I have for September:

Friday, Sept. 15th:
    *Initial Pretrial Hearing @ 8:15am PT - AZ - 7 killed from April-June 2016 - Aaron Juan Saucedo (23) ("Serial Street Shooter") accused of 8 counts 1st degree murder, 6 counts drive-by shooting, 2 counts attempt to commit 1st deg. murder, 2 counts aggravated assault, endangerment & discharge of firearm - (Juan Martinez prosecutor) - live coverage/(8:15am PT)/9-18: Complex/Capital Case & Comprehensive Pretrial Conf @ 8:30a/10-16: Comprehensive Pretrial Conf. @ 8:31a.

Monday, Sept. 18th:
    *Complex/Capital Case & Comprehensive Pretrial Conf. @ 8:30am PT - AZ - 7 killed from April to June, 2016 - Aaron Juan Saucedo (23) ("Serial Street Shooter") accused of 8 counts 1st degree murder, 6 counts drive-by shooting, 2 counts attempt to commit 1st deg. murder, 2 counts aggravated assault, endangerment & discharge of firearm - (Juan Martinez prosecutor ) - live coverage/(8:30am PT)/10-16: Comprehensive Pretrial Conf. @ 8:31am PT.
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

Anyone here following this? This is supposed to have live coverage, as far as I have read - but can't find anything!

TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Anyone here following this? This is supposed to have live coverage, as far as I have read - but can't find anything!

TIA!
    I looked today too, could not find anything either.
    Watched the Zach Adams trial instead (Holly Bobo). What a circus that one is, the witness' today were like I have never seen before!
    XMAS IS COMING...

“So be it. I'll wear my iron and hold my tongue. A man who won't listen can't hear.”

Me too Nymeria!

Surprised there aren't any here - since this was supposed to be live streamed and Juan prosecuting!

If I hear anything will let ya know....
    XMAS IS COMING...

Quote Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post
    If I hear anything will let ya know....
    Thank you! I need a Juan fix BADLY!!!
    "Sickness is a condition; evil is a behavior. And when we excuse pedophiles on grounds that they are sick, we allow them to prey on kids more."
    ~ Andrew Vachss

Not sure if anyone saw this, was from Aug. 30th.
    Maybe him going through Psych eval. is the reason for delay? Taking a long time though, if that's the case.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...ers/578520001/
    XMAS IS COMING...

He was supposed to have a court conf yesterday (10/23) re media coverage - at least that's what I have written down,

He was supposed to have a court conf yesterday (10/23) re media coverage - at least that's what I have written down,
    XMAS IS COMING...

It will be refreshing to see a real prosecutor, for a change.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Here's what I have for the next hearing:

Wednesday, November 29th:
    *Mental Eval Competency Hearing - AZ - 7 killed from April to June 2016 - Aaron Juan Saucedo (23) ("Serial Street Shooter") accused of 9 counts 1st degree murder, 6 counts drive-by shooting, 2 counts attempt to commit 1st deg. murder, 2 counts aggravated assault, endangerment & discharge of firearm/pled not guilty - (Juan Martinez prosecutor)
    10/24 update: A Maricopa County Superior Court judge ruled Monday that "Serial Street Shooter" suspect Aaron Saucedo will remain in shackles and may be photographed by the media during an upcoming court hearing. Saucedo's mental competency to stand trial is being evaluated. His hearings have been frequently postponed, most recently to Nov. 29. Susan Corey (Def Atty) asked Mikitish to allow Saucedo to appear at pretrial hearings in street clothes and without visible restraints that might make potential jurors come to conclusions about his guilt. In a ruling dated Monday and published Tuesday, Mikitish denied both requests. The judge noted, however, that his ruling applies only to the next pretrial-conference hearing, and that if coverage results in harm to Saucedo's case, he might re-evaluate.

Here's what I have for the next hearing:

*Mental Eval Competency Hearing - AZ - 7 killed from April to June 2016 - Aaron Juan Saucedo (23) ("Serial Street Shooter") accused of 9 counts 1st degree murder, 6 counts drive-by shooting, 2 counts attempt to commit 1st deg. murder, 2 counts aggravated assault, endangerment & discharge of firearm/pled not guilty - (Juan Martinez prosecutor)
    10/24 update: A Maricopa County Superior Court judge ruled Monday that "Serial Street Shooter" suspect Aaron Saucedo will remain in shackles and may be photographed by the media during an upcoming court hearing. Saucedo's mental competency to stand trial is being evaluated. His hearings have been frequently postponed, most recently to Nov. 29. Susan Corey (Def Atty) asked Mikitish to allow Saucedo to appear at pretrial hearings in street clothes and without visible restraints that might make potential jurors come to conclusions about his guilt. In a ruling dated Monday and published Tuesday, Mikitish denied both requests. The judge noted, however, that his ruling applies only to the next pretrial-conference hearing, and that if coverage results in harm to Saucedo's case, he might re-evaluate.
    Thanks for the update, Niner!
    "Sickness is a condition; evil is a behavior. And when we excuse pedophiles on grounds that they are sick, we allow them to prey on kids more."
    ~ Andrew Vachss

for today!

*Mental Eval Competency Hearing & Comprehensive Pretrial Conf. @ 10:30am PT - AZ - 7 killed from April to June 2016 - Aaron Juan Saucedo (23) ("Serial Street Shooter") accused of 9 counts 1st degree murder, 6 counts drive-by shooting, 2 counts attempt to commit 1st deg. murder, 2
    counts aggravated assault, endangerment & discharge of firearm/pled not guilty - (Juan Martinez prosecutor)
    10/24 update: A Maricopa County Superior Court judge ruled Monday that "Serial Street Shooter" suspect Aaron Saucedo will remain in shackles and may be photographed by the media during an upcoming court hearing. Saucedo's mental competency to stand trial is being evaluated. His hearings have been frequently postponed, most recently to Nov. 29. Susan
    Corey (Def Atty) asked Mikitish to allow Saucedo to appear at pretrial hearings in street clothes and without visible restraints that might make potential jurors come to conclusions about his guilt. In a ruling dated Monday and published Tuesday, Mikitish denied both requests. The judge noted, however, that his ruling applies only to the next pretrial-conference hearing, and that if coverage results in harm to Saucedo's case, he might re-evaluate.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast