1160 users online (231 members and 929 guests)  

Websleuths News

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

8th grader's hilarious 'Presidential' graduation speech

Suburban 8th-Grader Impersonates Presidential Candidates in Entertaining Graduation Speech

Aiello has been doing impressions since he was a child, his parents say

Whoever wins this year’s presidential election might want to call this Chicago-area eighth-grader up as a speech writer.

Jack Aiello is a young teen with big dreams ahead of him — and potentially a slot on "Saturday Night Live" or in the White House.

The Arlington Heights middle schooler has quickly garnered Internet praise for his hilarious graduation speech, which included impersonations of the 2016 presidential candidates...

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...#ixzz4BqVYrbUU

Thank you for this awesome video. I enjoyed his speech---so funny, so authentic.

Thanks for posting this Bette......I had heard snippets of his speech on cable - so glad to view the whole thing. This kid is fabulous.....we'll be seeing more of him in the future I bet! Very talented and impressive. (Loved the Trump, Clinton & Bernie impressions most of all.....spot on!)

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    ^ I, too, heard/saw clips of the speech yesterday on various media reports. Was hoping to see the entire speech. Too funny!!!

I'm guessing that English teachers knew that the student did impressions, but I wonder if the essay seemed as humorous when read?

...Aiello’s entire roughly 350-student graduating class was tasked with writing a graduation speech as part of an English assignment. The speeches were then evaluated by teachers and staff before three finalists were selected...
    Last edited by BetteDavisEyes; 06-17-2016 at 11:40 AM.

Jack appeared on the Jimmy Fallon show the other night. He was in a skit with Jimmy doing his Donald Trump impression and Jack was a mini me Donald Trump. It was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    Jack appeared on the Jimmy Fallon show the other night. He was in a skit with Jimmy doing his Donald Trump impression and Jack was a mini me Donald Trump. It was pretty good.
    I saw this on the Five on Fox News it is great Jimmy Fallon gave him this amazing opportunity. This young man will go far.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.