8th grader's hilarious 'Presidential' graduation speech

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Suburban 8th-Grader Impersonates Presidential Candidates in Entertaining Graduation Speech

Aiello has been doing impressions since he was a child, his parents say

Whoever wins this year’s presidential election might want to call this Chicago-area eighth-grader up as a speech writer.

Jack Aiello is a young teen with big dreams ahead of him — and potentially a slot on "Saturday Night Live" or in the White House.

The Arlington Heights middle schooler has quickly garnered Internet praise for his hilarious graduation speech, which included impersonations of the 2016 presidential candidates...

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...raduation-Speech-383167301.html#ixzz4BqVYrbUU

Thank you for this awesome video. I enjoyed his speech---so funny, so authentic.

Thanks for posting this Bette......I had heard snippets of his speech on cable - so glad to view the whole thing. This kid is fabulous.....we'll be seeing more of him in the future I bet! Very talented and impressive. (Loved the Trump, Clinton & Bernie impressions most of all.....spot on!)

^ I, too, heard/saw clips of the speech yesterday on various media reports. Was hoping to see the entire speech. Too funny!!!

I'm guessing that English teachers knew that the student did impressions, but I wonder if the essay seemed as humorous when read?

...Aiello’s entire roughly 350-student graduating class was tasked with writing a graduation speech as part of an English assignment. The speeches were then evaluated by teachers and staff before three finalists were selected...

Jack appeared on the Jimmy Fallon show the other night. He was in a skit with Jimmy doing his Donald Trump impression and Jack was a mini me Donald Trump. It was pretty good.

Jack appeared on the Jimmy Fallon show the other night. He was in a skit with Jimmy doing his Donald Trump impression and Jack was a mini me Donald Trump. It was pretty good.

I saw this on the Five on Fox News it is great Jimmy Fallon gave him this amazing opportunity. This young man will go far.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back