774 users online (129 members and 645 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

PA - 12 girls found in home of man charged w/sex assault, Bucks County, 16 June 2016

Twelve girls, ranging in age from six months to 18 years old, were found Thursday inside the home of a Bucks County, Pennsylvania, man, who has been charged with sexual assaulting one of the girls from 2012 to 2015 (...)

One of the alleged victims, now 18, told police she is the mother of two of the girls in the house and that the suspect, Lee Kaplan, fathered both, including the six-month-old, the complaint said.

Police are also investigating an allegation that the teenage mother was sold by her parents to Kaplan. The parents, who live in Lancaster County, are in custody, police said.

(...) police did not find any identifying documents for any of the girls.

(...)

Kaplan remains jailed on $1 million bail. It is unclear if he has an attorney.
    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...#ixzz4Brr9eMxY

DEVELOPING: Police are investigating an allegation that a teen mother was sold by her parents to Kaplan. The parents, who live in Lancaster County and are believed to be Amish, are in custody. According to the criminal complaint filed by police, Daniel and Savilla Stoltzfus told police they did "give" their daughter to Kaplan after he researched the legality of it on the Internet. Stoltzfus stated that he knew that his daughter birthed two children and that she was 14-years-old when she conceived one child. He told police that his daughter was "gifted" to Kaplan in thanks for helping his family out of financial ruin. Savilla Stoltzfus told police she knew her daughter was having sexual intercourse with Kaplan and did not remove her from the home.
    http://m.wgal.com/news/report-12-chi...e-say/40106298

So far...
    Authorities say Lee Kaplan is charged with Statutory Sexual Assault, Aggravated Indecent Assault, Corruption of a Minor and Unlawful Endangerment.
    http://fox43.com/2016/06/17/51-year-...found-in-home/
    Attached Images Attached Images

They are also holding the girls' parents (Stoltzfus) on the same bail amount. I saw in articles about their foreclosure in 2009 that Stoltfus had 12 kids at that time

http://lancasteronline.com/news/ex-a...0954d290b.html

Unbelievable....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

This article said that Stoltzfus said the other 9 children in the house were theirs. 9 + daughter they "gifted" and the daughter's 2 = 12

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/p...r-man-39948043

what in the actual . . .

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Unbelievable

I am speechless and it's probably a good thing..... Totally unreal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I may have broken my arrow down button I was hitting it so hard while reading this. What the heck is wrong with these people?
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Whoooooooooooooaaa!!!

UUGGHHHHH....
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

All girls in the home, huh? Telling. I just don't get it, at all. My guess is none of these children (other than the babies) are this guys. I am going to guess he has been in the business of "I will help you out of a bind for your female child" for a while. who does that? And who agrees to that deal? I will starve and live on a street and sell myself before I sell my child.

This has actually made me sick to my stomach. I'm surprised that more charges have not been made for buying a child and holding her as slave.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Wth?! Just when you think nothing much can shock you anymore!

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast