GUILTY PA - 12 girls found in home of man charged w/sex assault, Bucks County, 16 June 2016

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
Twelve girls, ranging in age from six months to 18 years old, were found Thursday inside the home of a Bucks County, Pennsylvania, man, who has been charged with sexual assaulting one of the girls from 2012 to 2015 (...)

One of the alleged victims, now 18, told police she is the mother of two of the girls in the house and that the suspect, Lee Kaplan, fathered both, including the six-month-old, the complaint said.

Police are also investigating an allegation that the teenage mother was sold by her parents to Kaplan. The parents, who live in Lancaster County, are in custody, police said.

(...) police did not find any identifying documents for any of the girls.

(...)

Kaplan remains jailed on $1 million bail. It is unclear if he has an attorney.
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...with-Sex-Assault-383448131.html#ixzz4Brr9eMxY

DEVELOPING: Police are investigating an allegation that a teen mother was sold by her parents to Kaplan. The parents, who live in Lancaster County and are believed to be Amish, are in custody. According to the criminal complaint filed by police, Daniel and Savilla Stoltzfus told police they did "give" their daughter to Kaplan after he researched the legality of it on the Internet. Stoltzfus stated that he knew that his daughter birthed two children and that she was 14-years-old when she conceived one child. He told police that his daughter was "gifted" to Kaplan in thanks for helping his family out of financial ruin. Savilla Stoltzfus told police she knew her daughter was having sexual intercourse with Kaplan and did not remove her from the home.
http://m.wgal.com/news/report-12-ch...ty-family-may-be-involved-police-say/40106298

attachment.php

So far...
Authorities say Lee Kaplan is charged with Statutory Sexual Assault, Aggravated Indecent Assault, Corruption of a Minor and Unlawful Endangerment.
http://fox43.com/2016/06/17/51-year...rested-on-sex-charges-12-girls-found-in-home/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 793
Unbelievable....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what in the actual . . .

:shutup:

I am speechless and it's probably a good thing..... Totally unreal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I may have broken my arrow down button I was hitting it so hard while reading this. What the heck is wrong with these people?

All girls in the home, huh? Telling. I just don't get it, at all. My guess is none of these children (other than the babies) are this guys. I am going to guess he has been in the business of "I will help you out of a bind for your female child" for a while. who does that? And who agrees to that deal? I will starve and live on a street and sell myself before I sell my child.

This has actually made me sick to my stomach. I'm surprised that more charges have not been made for buying a child and holding her as slave.

Wth?! Just when you think nothing much can shock you anymore!

:gaah:

Lately it is one unbelievable story after another!

To gift one of your children is horrible. To live in the same house with the recipient and your minor daughter is one of the most disquesting sickening act a parent could do!

Lately it is one unbelievable story after another!

To gift one of your children is horrible. To live in the same house with the recipient and your minor daughter is one of the most disquesting sickening act a parent could do!

What? !!! I guess I will have to re read the article, I didn't see that part.

This entire thing is just freaking disgusting I'm aghast.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back