WA WA - Brandon Perecz, 28, Snohomish County, 24 May 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Family of missing father desperate for answers; detectives also searching for Brandon Perecz — but not just because he disappeared
brandon.jpg

The family of a Sultan father of three is desperate for answers. Brandon Perecz hasn’t been seen since may 24th. He even missed the birth of his baby boy.
What makes his case unique is that Snohomish County Sheriff’s detectives are also trying to find him — and not just because he’s missing.
https://www.facebook.com/brandon.perecz

http://q13fox.com/2016/06/17/family...n-perecz-but-not-just-because-he-disappeared/

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20160615/NEWS01/160619476

Brandon “Bubba” Perecz, 28, “was last seen by deputies a few feet from the shore of the river, several hundred yards downstream still swimming,” Ireton said. “Perecz has evaded law enforcement at least three times prior to this by swimming out into the river”...

“He rode his bicycle under the bridge at the confluence of the Sultan River and out to the edge of the Skykomish River,” Ireton said. “He took off his helmet, dropped his bicycle, and jumped into the river to evade capture.”

The Skykomish River downstream from Sultan is especially dangerous this season due to a large amount of logs and other debris in the water from a series of winter floods. In addition, the water runs about 50 degrees this time of year, even on hot days.

This is extremely sad since tomorrow is Father's Day.

Sorry! (apologizing for my oops in advance)
Old Lurker, New Poster

Can we post links to msm articles in regards to Brandon's past arrests? I don't want to violate TOS since he's missing/victim, but not sure if that applies since he was last seen fleeing LE due to an outstanding warrant, & it was also stated in the article linked above by another poster that he has jumped into the river on at least 3 other occasions to avoid being caught by LE.

Sad situation; no matter what a mother is now without her son, a new baby may never know his daddy, etc.

[h=1]King County Search & Rescue Air Patrol may need its own rescue — from budget ax[/h]
King County Sheriff John Urquhart tells Q13 News he has to cut at least $3.8 million from his 2017 budget. The choices are tough ones: Marine Unit, Air Patrol or cutting deputies on the street. He says the last thing he wants to do is cut deputies in uniform, but says the cuts have to come from somewhere.
The Search & Rescue Air Patrols are the only 24-hour law enforcement aviation service in our region.
These air rescues don't come cheaply. It costs about $500,000 annually for fuel and maintenance on the King County Sheriff's Office's two helicopters.
If that emergency lifeline goes away next year, that means that our area will rely on Coast Guard or Washington State National Guard to help in these type of rescues, but only when those resources are available.
Link: http://q13fox.com/2016/05/12/king-c...trols-needs-their-own-rescue-from-budget-axe/

imo: this article is not directly related to Brandon, but I do feel it could be relevant. Could this, along with him having a warrant, influence LE's search efforts (or seemingly lack there of)? I do not feel that just because he had apparently used poor judgment in the past, it would be OK to put a price on his life/justify not searching as soon, thoroughly, or frequently as LE may if it were a law abiding citizen with a squeaky clean record who was in Brandon's place. But money & greed seem to create evil, so I could see the possibility that LE could possibly have this point of view. Just a speculation after reading all the articles i could find on him & Facebook. Or possibly could the local LE just not have funding period (for any victim, regardless of criminal background), & are standing by waiting for help from a larger source, when available? Not trying to put blame on LE, at all, just looking at any angles.

Brandon's NamUs: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/38412/20

I probably can't post a link to it but there's a blog out there with some theories on his disappearance not occurring how it has been accounted in the media by LE. I don't think any of that is possible to verify but it is compelling.

I am curious if he has connections to any other states -any ideas where to look if he did run?

First of all my son is not hiding no where.He would never leave his kids.Second of all if any of you knew how the sheriffs are out here you would have ran from them too.He was scared of them thats why ran.Tjey have killed so many of his friends he thought he was next and guess what now thetes no body or evidence to link back on anyone.I get calls from the medical examiner everytime the find a skeleton part.Do you know what it is like for a mom waiting for a phone call everyday to see if they found your dead son yet.One of the sherigfs night before he disappeared tried to run him over and he was so scared.Now he has 2 gurks and was expecting his first boy the day he disapeared.The boy was born the day after he disappeared.The media needs to stop assuming stories and get the facts before printing a bunch of lies about people.My and my family are grieving so bad that none of you could ever imagine unless you been tjrough what we have.Instead of talking about my son,ask the sheriffs questions.The more people get involved the more they have to tell the truth.My family had been told so many different stories that they have twisted there facts.Now Im tired of everyone talking bad about my boy.He was a goid man who served his time and was on probation.He had to serve 30 days for a violation but wanted to see his child being born first.Anyone with a heart would understand that.My family needs answer and anyone cares ask questions to the ones who saw him last.

This is all I could find: The Columbian Classifieds so I assume he is still missing

NOTICE AND SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION (Termination) No. 18-7-00360-14 SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY JUVENILE DIVISION In re the Welfare of NEVAEH MARIE AGRIPINO) D.O.B. 07-20-2003) Minor Child .) TO: CHANTELLE SARGENT and BRANDON S PERECZ A Petition to Terminate Parental Rights was filed on December 31, 2018: A Fact Finding hearing will be held on this matter on: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 2019 at 10:00 am at the Juvenile Court located at 103 Hagara Street, Aberdeen, WA 98520. YOU SHOULD BE PRESENT AT THIS HEARING. THE HEARING WILL DETERMINE IF YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS TO YOUR CHILD ARE TERMINATED. IF YOU DO NOT APPEAR AT THE HEARING THE COURT MAY ENTER AN ORDER IN YOUR ABSENCE TERMINATING YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS. To request a copy of the Notice, Summons, and Termination Petition, call DSHS at 360/537-4300. To view information about your rights in this proceeding, go to: www.atg.wa.gov/TRM.aspx . Dated this 12th day of February, 2019 by, KYM FOSTER, Grays Harbor County Clerk. March 20, 27, April 3 - 145080

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back